Steve@tuff

helpless

Legend (inyourownmind)
Nov 24, 2002
NJ
Dude, those videos are sick,

one thing i would like to see, in the wipeouts vid, especially you dont see the guy paddling in a lot, thats kind of one of my pet peeves about surf videos, you dont see that.

not to take away from the sickness of the footage, honestly its great

Stinkeye

Miki Dora status
Jan 12, 2002
Gone and haven't looked back..
Visit site
</font><blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><hr /><font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Originally posted by Helpless:
<strong>Dude, those videos are sick,

one thing i would like to see, in the wipeouts vid, especially you dont see the guy paddling in a lot, thats kind of one of my pet peeves about surf videos, you dont see that.

not to take away from the sickness of the footage, honestly its great</strong></font><hr /></blockquote><font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">I hear ya helpless.. In my production videos I like to show the whole wave.. However, In doing these clips for the web I had to make some sacrifices. I had about 30 good minutes of highlights and 15 or so of wipes.. As it is is was hard to choose what to leave in and what to leave it. By cutting off some take offs, etc I got to squeeze more in the short time clips I had..