Stephen Miller - Done

Duffy LaCoronilla

Duke status
Apr 27, 2016

Can you post why that is an issue for you ?? )

TIA !! ) :)
Because a people here are calling him a scumbag racist but nobody has posted anything he’s said or done that is racist.

Just saying that people are something doesn‘t mean they are that.

I’m not saying he isn’t a racist.

to me it seems to be the next logical step in the conversatio.

You: “That guy is racist!”

Me: “Really? What did do he do that’s racist?”

You: “He is he is he is!!!!”

Me: “Ok. What did he do?”

You: “If you don‘t believe in racism you’re a racist!”

See how stupid that is?

sirfun

Duke status
Apr 26, 2008
U.S.A.
Because a people here are calling him a scumbag racist but nobody has posted anything he’s said or done that is racist.

See how stupid that is?
what did you think of the article linked in the OP ?? )
:)

Duffy LaCoronilla

Duke status
Apr 27, 2016
what did you think of the article linked in the OP ?? )
:)
Same thing I said in one of the many other threads that have been started about this guy being a racist (none of which post anything he said or did that’s racist).

Come on, guys. If this guy is a flaming racist scumbag like you all keep saying it should be easy to post something here that he’s said or done that‘s racist.

Sharkbiscuit

Duke status
Aug 6, 2003
Jacksonville Beach
Just so I'm clear here, there's several hundred emails from when this clown worked for Jeff Sessions with him constantly trying to push VDare, Camp of the Saints, American Renaissance, etc. to Breitbart to shill his narrative. The Breitbart employee (Katie McHugh) is the one who "snitched".

This is all in the OP link to a Conservative source where even Ann Coulter who is avowedly against immigration thinks this guy is an absolutist asshat and is telling PBS as much. But there's no evidence of racism, and this is according to people who pretend to be literate or who pretend to be open-minded on the subject.

The Lakes boys tell me Gary has surprisingly nice beaches for such a murderriffic place, and a cool backdrop, but that unlike Northern Michigan/UP and other zones, if they get thirsty, they don't drink while duck diving.

Looks about like most of Duval right now.

casa_mugrienta

Duke status
Apr 13, 2008
Petak Island
I wouldn't go in the water there. Over a century of pollution and industrial waste poured into that area on the regular. There is something especially grimy about that area. Despite other lakes supposedly being more polluted.

Also, water temp is 37 degrees right now. Duval?

Last edited:

Sharkbiscuit

Duke status
Aug 6, 2003
Jacksonville Beach
Water is 59 here; I was talking about the windslop peaks - no question it's warmer here.

A Lakes surfer I talk to went to New Jersey around this time last year and was raving about how outstanding the surf was. New Jersey is way more consistent than the Lakes.

mundus

Duke status
Feb 26, 2018
Water is 59 here; I was talking about the windslop peaks - no question it's warmer here.

A Lakes surfer I talk to went to New Jersey around this time last year and was raving about how outstanding the surf was. New Jersey is way more consistent than the Lakes.
I know, it was in jest mostly. Just the recent cold flatness and fishing ending has me a little down.

lagunaboy

Michael Peterson status
Apr 24, 2017
Democrats are really good at creating boogiemen and then duping their minions into creating a monster. This guy's kind of strange looking and he's an effective attack dog against them so they've targeted him and the dummies on the left go with it.
Your president is a criminal, a mob boss, he has been his entire life. Sure plenty of “respectable” people sucked up to him. So what. Doesn’t change the fact that he is a liar and a criminal and you defend him.

$kully

Duke status
Feb 27, 2009
Democrats are really good at creating boogiemen and then duping their minions into creating a monster. This guy's kind of strange looking and he's an effective attack dog against them so they've targeted him and the dummies on the left go with it.
You mean like a George Soros, Saul Alinsky? The Clintons,? Etc?

FecalFace

Duke status
Nov 21, 2008
The Californias

See how stupid that is?
So like grapedrink, you don't know who Stephen Miller is either?

And you're to lazy/stupid to learn.

Nothing is racist you guys!

• Haha
Reactions: grapedrink