Stephen Miller - Done

GWS_2

Miki Dora status
Aug 3, 2019
Now make up something else I never said, wrote or thought, construct that pathetic little straw man in your pointed little head and argue with your self!

FecalFace

Duke status
Nov 21, 2008
The Californias
Nothing to say about Stephen Miller.
Nothing to say about Richard Spencer.
Nothing to say about the conman in charge.
Nothing to say to Squidley, Ifailalot and other far-right tools

A lot to say about Antifa
A lot to say about a Nazi being sucker punched
A lot to say to Skully, Hal and myself.

INDEPENDEJO

• Haha
Reactions: $kully

FecalFace

Duke status
Nov 21, 2008
The Californias
Now make up something else I never said, wrote or thought, construct that pathetic little straw man in your pointed little head and argue with your self!
You've been consistently trivialising white nationalism on this board and claiming it's a nothingburger.

Here we have someone who is a right hand man to the president of the United States, a person who helped shape Trump's policy, someone who is inside of the fucking White House - and you have nothing to say about it.

Neo-fascism is still trivial.

Antifa is the problem tho.

FecalFace

Duke status
Nov 21, 2008
The Californias
Ummm, no, not trolling. Aside from hearing his name in passing, like any other political figure, I can't even tell you what his role is in Trump's cabinet or anything about his white nationalist pedigree.
Yet you know every Antifa and all the bad things they've done.

Here's somebody who is in the White House daily, in charge of shaping the policy of the country and you have no fucking clue who it is.
Because he's not Antifa.

This clearly shows where your bias lies and what motivates your reasoning.

• Haha
Reactions: grapedrink

FecalFace

Duke status
Nov 21, 2008
The Californias
Then you must be a white supremacist.

Nevermind the revolving door that the Trump administration is. Even then, that's no excuse for not knowing whether each one is a white nationalist or not. Bigot.
Motivated Reasoning, look it up.

Let me educate you:

Stephen Miller (born August 23, 1985)[1] is an American right-wing[1][2] political activist and white nationalist[3] who serves as a senior advisor for policy for President Donald Trump.[4] He was previously the communications director for then-Senator Jeff Sessions. He was also a press secretary for Republican representatives Michele Bachmann and John Shadegg.

As a speechwriter for Trump, Miller helped write Trump's inaugural address.[5][6][7] He has been a key adviser since the early days of Trump's presidency. An immigration hardliner, Miller was a chief architect of Trump's travel ban,[8][9][10] the administration's reduction of refugees accepted to the United States,[11] and Trump's policy of separating migrant children from their parents.[12] He has prevented the publication of internal administration studies that showed that refugees had a net positive effect on government revenues.[13][14] Miller reportedly played a central role in the resignation in April 2019 of Secretary of Homeland Security Kirstjen Nielsen, who he believed was insufficiently hawkish on immigration.[15][16]

As a White House spokesman, Miller has on multiple occasions made false and unsubstantiated claims regarding widespread electoral fraud.[6][17][18] An exposé by Southern Poverty Law Center demonstrated that Miller had enthusiastically pushed the views of white nationalist and antisemitic publications such as American Renaissance and VDARE, as well as the far-right conspiracy website InfoWars, shaping both White House policy and Breitbart News' coverage.[19]

ANTEEEEEEEEEEEFA

• Haha
Reactions: grapedrink

GWS_2

Miki Dora status
Aug 3, 2019
Here we have someone who is a right hand man to the president of the United States, a person who helped shape Trump's policy, someone who is inside of the fucking White House - and you have nothing to say about it.
Are you sure? Here we go. This is you and your reading problem yet AGAIN.

First post on this thread.

"Oh, and it sounds like he (SM) needs to go. Trump can go with him."- GWS
We can go on. This is just tiresome. I spend all my time with you arguing BS that you have made and attributed with me.

You are utterly incapable of following a conversation.

FecalFace

Duke status
Nov 21, 2008
The Californias
Are you sure? Here we go. This is you and your reading problem yet AGAIN.

First post on this thread.

We can go on. This is just tiresome. I spend all my time with you arguing BS that you have made and attributed with me.

You are utterly incapable of following a conversation.
Fair enough.

You've been forced to testify in this thread because your name was subpoenaed. :drowning:

You'd never ridicule any of the far-right kooks here but okay.

GWS_2

Miki Dora status
Aug 3, 2019
Fair enough.

You've been forced to testify in this thread because your name was subpoenaed. :drowning:

You'd never ridicule any of the far-right kooks here but okay.

lol @ I was subpoenaed.

Talk about an overblown sense of importance. Get over yourself.

Has it ever occurred to you that perhaps, when you and your ilk's beef with me degenerates to "You're mean to me and my friends" that perhaps your arguments suck ass?

And by the way, I never said neo-Nazis, white supremacism etc doesn't exist. I do think some of you guys have gone ape-sh!t with the whole 'Nazis and white supremacists are everywhere!' BS. Anytime you start to lose an argument, you bust out the racist/fascist/Nazi thing. How many people on this forum have you called Nazis now? Do you honestly believe that to be the case? Read The Boy Who Cried Wolf. (one of Aesop's Fables) You're devaluing the terms by pointing them at everything and everyone. It's hysteria. You're doing your own purported cause a disservice. When everyone and everything is a Nazi or a white supremacist, people just tune you out. Which could be problematic when you're trying to draw attention to legitimate instances.

Question. Do you think the whole resurgence of the white supremacist, neo-nazi, fascist thing (I'm talking about actual cases, not the exaggerated finger pointing at imagined Nazis as a debating technique) would exist without the loony left? Could it be that maybe this is a backlash to some of the PC absurdity?

Reactions: Aruka and Ifallalot

Sharkbiscuit

Duke status
Aug 6, 2003
Jacksonville Beach
Question. Do you think the whole resurgence of the white supremacist, neo-nazi, fascist thing (I'm talking about actual cases, not the exaggerated finger pointing at imagined Nazis as a debating technique) would exist without the loony left? Could it be that maybe this is a backlash to some of the PC absurdity?
Wow.

Edit to add:

The whole resurgence of the white supremacist thing is because you have a candidate who promised a wall to keep the brown people out.

Pepe the frog making the OK sign is a backlash.

Trump launching to 20% because WALL and Bannon/Miller suggesting the Turner Diaries and other French-Right horseshit isn't a backlash to Greta or some kids at Evergreen State.

Neither was Ronald Reagan going to Philadelphia Mississippi to deliver some bullshit about States' Rights in 1980.

There's a reason the Republicans have won white people in every Presidential election since Civil Rights.

It's racism.

Last edited:
Reactions: ElOgro

Sharkbiscuit

Duke status
Aug 6, 2003
Jacksonville Beach
I know. Heresy right? Something changed. That Nazi/WS element was always there on the outer fringes but it's definitely on the increase. I think questioning the cause of that is a worth endeavor.
Yeah you have a party leader who is diametrically different from the Bushes with respect to Latin Americans. The Bushes saw them as huge reservoir of potential GOP supporters who could be engaged.

Trump gets the GOP base better than the Bushes ever did.

ElOgro

Duke status
Dec 3, 2010
I know. Heresy right? Something changed. That Nazi/WS element was always there on the outer fringes but it's definitely on the increase. I think questioning the cause of that is a worth endeavor.
This questioning - can we make it into a drinking game?