Stem cell injections

slipped_disc

Billy Hamilton status
Jun 27, 2019
Just over the border in Tijuana, there’s a stem cell treatment center named the Cellular Performance Institute that’s really popular among the professional fighting crowd. They claim to offer the world’s most advanced stem cell therapy.

the evidence of CPI’s success though seems to be limited to a Joe Rogan plug and testimonials from a bunch of fighters.

and now Shane Dorian is down there with his homie Dozer Dave trying to fix a lifetimes worth of injuries. He’s documenting the process on IG

Has anyone seen compelling evidence for stem cell therapy?

Last edited:

Sharky

Phil Edwards status
Feb 25, 2006
Yes. My Dr likes the research. I know people who have had it done and are very happy. You can get it done here. Insurance won’t cover it. I would so NOT get it done in Mex. I will probably try it to stave off surgery. There’s a guy by me that does it.

Last edited:
Reactions: slipped_disc

$kully

Duke status
Feb 27, 2009
Lot of pro athletes like baseball players treat injuries with it. Supposedly accelerates recovery time.

estreet

Miki Dora status
Feb 19, 2021
Southern Cali
Just over the border in Tijuana, there’s a stem cell treatment center named the Cellular Performance Institute that’s really popular among the professional fighting crowd. They claim to offer the world’s most advanced stem cell therapy.

the evidence of CPI’s success though seems to be limited to a Joe Rogan plug and testimonials from a bunch of fighters.

and now Shane Dorian is down there with his homie Dozer Dave trying to fix a lifetimes worth of injuries. He’s documenting the process on IG

Has anyone seen compelling evidence for stem cell therapy?

No stem cells for his scalp?

slipped_disc

Billy Hamilton status
Jun 27, 2019
Updates from his experience.

Why Mexico
FDA regulations don't exist. That means this clinic (CPI) can do two things that US practitioners cannot: 1) cells can be expended (which is kind of like duplication) and 2) the can inject way more stem cells than the US allows.

Anxiety about the procedure
He's reported that some friends have received help at these labs and have been in deep pain after the treatment. This is allegedly due to the sheer volume of cells being injected, and that there were no long term issues.

How much is this treatment
He didn't reveal how much his cost, but he said it is expensive (inside the US and outside)

Where do stem cells come from
The type that he's using at CPI in Mexico are stem cells from an umbilical chord. Surprising. It's harvested after the child's chord is cut. Apparently, only one mother in 1000 meets the criteria to have enough stem cells. He's chosen to select stem cells from an unvaccinated mother.

Last edited:

SurfFuerteventura

Rabbitt Bartholomew status
Sep 20, 2014
Ribbit
i heart when dumb people try to fight the inevitable degradation of human tissue over time.

:roflmao::roflmao::roflmao:

duuuue, just accept it, you're old, so what? on top of it all, here we have a person who most would say has lived more life than many and still, he hasn't had enough?

addictive personalities are a biotch, ask me how I know.

Last edited:

Sharky

Phil Edwards status
Feb 25, 2006
Dumb people?

That sounds a little bitter.

I'll keep moving as long as I can. Me squeezing more life out of the years I have left doesn't take years away from anyone else. My 94 year old father used to have me drive him down to the beach so he could watch some surfing. He missed it, even as he approached a hundred. He surfed into his late 70's and snow skied well into his 80's. At 94 he would have loved one more wave.

You sound broken. Don't give up. Succeeding doesn't matter. It's the getting back up and trying that counts. (y)

Mr Doof

Duke status
Jan 23, 2002
San Francisco, CA
A woman at work had them injected in her knee joint ay a local Bay Area clinic/hospital. Actually, I think into the connective tissue of the knee.

Working idea was that due to poor bloodflow to the tendon/ligaments, injecting stem cells would aid in the repair.

This was about 7-9 yrs ago.

She is still walking around fine but am sure if she lost 50-75 lbs everything would be more fine.

Last edited:

SurfFuerteventura

Rabbitt Bartholomew status
Sep 20, 2014
Ribbit
Dumb people?

That sounds a little bitter.

I'll keep moving as long as I can. Me squeezing more life out of the years I have left doesn't take years away from anyone else. My 94 year old father used to have me drive him down to the beach so he could watch some surfing. He missed it, even as he approached a hundred. He surfed into his late 70's and snow skied well into his 80's. At 94 he would have loved one more wave.

You sound broken. Don't give up. Succeeding doesn't matter. It's the getting back up and trying that counts. (y)
so broken.

i keep trying, and new broken stuff keeps popping up.

"if you're not broken over 50, you might not have lived your life to its fullest before that age?"

:porcorn:

SurfDoc

Michael Peterson status
Dec 19, 2002
ex-pat Huntington Beach
Visit site
Look at the doctors' cars in the parking lot of that clinic. That should tell you their motive. Or find out where they live in terms of big fancy houses with fences and guards.

I'm not a big fan AT ALL of stem cell therapies because the vast majority of peer-reviewed literature shows essentially no benefit.

Anyways, results are mixed. Heck it's your money...

Here is a summary of the meta-analyses of stem cell therapy for anti-aging and arthritis:

slipped_disc

Billy Hamilton status
Jun 27, 2019
Update from Shane Dorian on his stem cell treatments. Tough to not watch with some cynism given how everything went down with Dozer Dave. Nonetheless, here it is:

Sharky

Phil Edwards status
Feb 25, 2006
Tijuana huh? 26k - 32k in cash? I’d probably have to spend twice that.

I’ve heard a lot of horror stories re Mexican clinics. Shooting questionable stuff into my shoulders, knees and spine… :oops:

Shane is kind of looking like Joe Rohan now though…

Last edited:

StuAzole

Duke status
Jan 22, 2016
Update from Shane Dorian on his stem cell treatments. Tough to not watch with some cynism given how everything went down with Dozer Dave. Nonetheless, here it is:

I wonder if they have ivermectin infused stem cells? Might as well cover all the kooky claims at once.

• Haha
Reactions: Buck Nekkid

Bob Dobbalina

Miki Dora status
Feb 23, 2016
Shane is kind of looking like Joe Rohan now though…
This.

Why do they both have "that" look? Kelly has a bit of it too?

Is it the TRT, the Stems, some other supplement, or do all bald heads end up looking a like eventually? It's like their skin has "thickened" or something. maybe that's just their reptilian nature.

One-Off

Tom Curren status
Jul 28, 2005
33.8N - 118.4W
This.

Is it the TRT, the Stems, some other supplement, or do all bald heads end up looking a like eventually? It's like their skin has "thickened" or something. maybe that's just their reptilian nature.
Or maybe just age?

I took a look at Dorian's clip and for second an RFK jr clip or link showed up(?) and he had the same look.

Last edited:

CutnSnip

Phil Edwards status
Sep 11, 2018
Probably dropping in on you, California
could be a combo of everything but im gonna go ahead an go with harsh sunlight. filming facing almost into to the sun at what looks like either 11-12pm or 1pm to 2 an then the iphone ads in all this contrast, insta adds contrast, and this website probably adds it own. just a hunch tho.

Reactions: Havoc

StuAzole

Duke status
Jan 22, 2016
This.

It’s the testosterone.