Stab in the erBB

bluengreen

Michael Peterson status
Oct 22, 2018
SF x Encinitas
If active members of the design forum had to collaborate on a board design for a clean head-high point wave, what monstrosity would they create? I don't mean voting on a one design vs. another. I mean mashing the tastes, trends, and perversions of the "community" into a single board design.

I think we would end up with a concave deck, beak-nosed alt-HP thruster with a nice resin swirl on the deck and bottom airbrushed by Drew Brophy.

MathDebater

Michael Peterson status
Apr 13, 2016
SD
If active members of the design forum had to collaborate on a board design for a clean head-high point wave, what monstrosity would they create? I don't mean voting on a one design vs. another. I mean mashing the tastes, trends, and perversions of the "community" into a single board design.

I think we would end up with a concave deck, beak-nosed alt-HP TWIN with a nice resin swirl on the deck and bottom airbrushed by Drew Brophy.
Fixed

flyinraptr

Michael Peterson status
Dec 18, 2008
San Juan del Sur, Nicaragua

I think we would end up with a concave deck, beak-nosed alt-HP thruster with a nice resin swirl on the deck and bottom airbrushed by Drew Brophy.
No no no no no f*ck no! ...... I think the erbb can do better than that ....

Reactions: rowjimmytour