Stab in the dark 2022

waxfoot

Michael Peterson status
Apr 21, 2018
Re: Subscribing.

I subscribe, but don't apply auto-renewal. So I binge watch everything I want until it runs out, then return the next year for when the Acid test one's out.

stringcheese

Miki Dora status
Jun 21, 2017
Re: Subscribing.

I subscribe, but don't apply auto-renewal. So I binge watch everything I want until it runs out, then return the next year for when the Acid test one's out.
I do this too, and I think this will be why the subscription model will go away and be replaced by needing to buy everything individually. Soon, no stab monthly, just $8-12 per video and you keep them in your own library.

Reactions: MathDebater

oeste858

Phil Edwards status
Sep 11, 2017
San Diego, CA
I do this too, and I think this will be why the subscription model will go away and be replaced by needing to buy everything individually. Soon, no stab monthly, just $8-12 per video and you keep them in your own library.
Think you’d be surprised by how many people forget to cancel these kinds of subscriptions and it just auto-renews.

MathDebater

Michael Peterson status
Apr 13, 2016
SD
I’d prefer this model

oeste858

Phil Edwards status
Sep 11, 2017
San Diego, CA
I dunno, bros. I mean, we were all disappointed when Er folded... but refuse to pay for digital content. I think Stab keeps it interesting and I appreciate they try new stuff (and certainly gives erBB a lot to talk about), so I'm fine paying the subscription cost (of 2-3 fancy coffees per month).
Otherwise, I feel like if they go away, we're pretty much left with Nate Flo and Josh Kerr reels on Insta in between sponsored CBD posts.

kool-aid

Michael Peterson status
Aug 28, 2003
San Francisco
I dunno, bros. I mean, we were all disappointed when Er folded... but refuse to pay for digital content. I think Stab keeps it interesting and I appreciate they try new stuff (and certainly gives erBB a lot to talk about), so I'm fine paying the subscription cost (of 2-3 fancy coffees per month).
Otherwise, I feel like if they go away, we're pretty much left with Nate Flo and Josh Kerr reels on Insta in between sponsored CBD posts.
Totally agree. The only people creating compelling :rolleyes: surfing content for free are the many shred losers (myself included) on the erbb.

• Haha
Reactions: oeste858 and Havoc

Havoc

Rabbitt Bartholomew status
May 23, 2016
in da hood next to paradise
starbucks grande dark roast drip is $2.95 now. so like 3 basic coffees or 2 fancy ones. inflation bruh. let's go brandon!

Reactions: oeste858

waxfoot

Michael Peterson status
Apr 21, 2018
I'm pro-subscription model, but it's one of those things that you really need to be on top of.

It's easy to end up with Stab, Netflix, Disney+, HBO, <insert whatever regional video streaming service here>, Spotify, Xbox gamepass, Donate monthly to your favourite podcast, Software licenses .... etc etc etc, the list goes on and on.

Reactions: MathDebater

Yewstreet

Legend (inyourownmind)
Nov 8, 2019
I'm pro-subscription model, but it's one of those things that you really need to be on top of.

It's easy to end up with Stab, Netflix, Disney+, HBO, <insert whatever regional video streaming service here>, Spotify, Xbox gamepass, Donate monthly to your favourite podcast, Software licenses .... etc etc etc, the list goes on and on.
Yea I have stab/disney bundle (hulu and espn included). Need to purge my CC of things I dont use anymore

Reactions: waxfoot