Stab E.A.S.T. with Mick

oeste858

Phil Edwards status
Sep 11, 2017
San Diego, CA
Made me want to get a Brink. He was supposed to have a CI collab, but it never came out as a model. I'll probably get something from him next year. I've hit the wife approved quota of three for the year.View attachment 138415
I’ve noticed a fair amount of his used boars (mostly asym) show up on UsedSurf, BoardSource, and SurfboardBroker. Maybe they’re his personals. Might be worth checking from time to time

Reactions: ChaseTMP

ChaseTMP

Billy Hamilton status
Apr 6, 2014
S. Redondo
I’ve noticed a fair amount of his used boars (mostly asym) show up on UsedSurf, BoardSource, and SurfboardBroker. Maybe they’re his personals. Might be worth checking from time to time
I've peeked around, but trying to find one in my dims, goofy (if asym) and with FCSII is proving difficult.

sh3

Michael Peterson status
Dec 1, 2008
Loved it - not too surprised by the outcome. Brink, Biolos & Cox easily came out looking the best. I'd honestly never heard of Brink before this, so I'd be excited to see one of those boards in the wild.

Reactions: JDJ

Goodfish

Michael Peterson status
Feb 22, 2014
Loved it - not too surprised by the outcome. Brink, Biolos & Cox easily came out looking the best. I'd honestly never heard of Brink before this, so I'd be excited to see one of those boards in the wild.
He does a podcast called Swell With My Soul that's part of the Surf Splendour series. I deleted it because I found Brink too pretentious and his voice annoying, but I'm giving it another go now that I realise he is totally genuine.

• Haha
Reactions: MathDebater and JDJ

casa_mugrienta

Duke status
Apr 13, 2008
Petak Island
For how small of a shaper he is I feel like I see a lot of Brink boards on the used rack.

He seems more like an artist/craftsman than a guy who makes good surfboards.

sushipop

Michael Peterson status
Feb 7, 2008
The Dagobah System
Brink’s board and fin making videos on IG are really fun to watch. His use of wood dowels to reinforce Futures boxes on twin fins is pretty slick.