Stab Cares

teeroi

Miki Dora status
Oct 21, 2007
eastside oahu
Oh I thought he was joking mad. Never realized he was actually mad
He was on the verge of being bully boy mad. It all depended on my response. I aced the test. Then I said something stupid. The winds blowing kinda hard must’ve blew my voice that way. But he wasnt on the verge by then. Haha

bluemarlin04

Michael Peterson status
Aug 13, 2015
He was on the verge of being bully boy mad. It all depended on my response. I aced the test. Then I said something stupid. The winds blowing kinda hard must’ve blew my voice that way. But he wasnt on the verge by then. Haha
Haha.

Damn today’s town swell had a lot of water moving and wind.

I was over by kewalos and it was a mess

Reactions: teeroi

ElOgro

Duke status
Dec 3, 2010
Being a local doesn’t begin and end at the high tide line. Who’s still there when everyone else is gone?

bluemarlin04

Michael Peterson status
Aug 13, 2015
sometimes I wish I was a HUGE MOKE on a longboard, but then I wake up and realize I'm no more than just a wet noodle on a wrongboard.

:dancing::violin::loser::monkey::applause2::crazy2::waving::shaka:
Has its ups and down.

I’m 6’3 and about 245.

People leave me alone and if I burn a clown they usually don’t say anything and if they do i just look them directly in the eyes and say what you gonna do.

But I’m super nice to everyone so that rarely happens.

SurfFuerteventura

Rabbitt Bartholomew status
Sep 20, 2014
Ribbit
Big people are like big dogs. They start suffering injuries at an early age.
doesn't take big people.... seen small people get ended all the time, wrong place wrong time.
game over.

game of circumstances and luck really.

it matters much how hard you press the accelerator,
and also a lot too just how lucky and physically/genetically gifted you turn out to be.