Spring Allergy Season

GromsDad

Duke status
Jan 21, 2014
West of the Atlantic. East of the ICW.
Anybody else get spring allergies every year? Looking outside at the ornamental trees in my yard beginning to flower. Yesterday was the first day this year that the hood of my car had pollen on it. Its probably just a matter of days before a whole lot of people are getting the death stare for sneezing within 50 feet of someone else.

gbg

Miki Dora status
Jan 22, 2006
I have them bad. I take cetirizine daily and Feb-July I take flonase.

GromsDad

Duke status
Jan 21, 2014
West of the Atlantic. East of the ICW.
I get it just bad enough every year that I have to take Claratin a couple of weeks in the spring to stop the symptoms. Its already starting. The sun is out today and its going to warm up a lot so I expect the 5 big flowering pear trees in my yard to be in full bloom today. My ornamental cherry and crab apple trees will be just a few days behind.

Mike_Jones

Tom Curren status
Mar 5, 2009
I get it just bad enough every year that I have to take Claratin a couple of weeks in the spring to stop the symptoms. Its already starting. The sun is out today and its going to warm up a lot so I expect the 5 big flowering pear trees in my yard to be in full bloom today. My ornamental cherry and crab apple trees will be just a few days behind.

Try chlorpheneramine maleate:

Compared, Claratin is like water for me. CM has a drowsy effect if you are subject. Ibuprophen heightens its antihistamine effect.