Spotting false information on the internet

mundus

Duke status
Feb 26, 2018
I was going off an anecdote from my father in law

Semantics aside, Queen Karen banning lawnmowing services is just as egregious as her banning people from mowing their own lawns. Especially in a place like Michigan where yards are larger than an acre and people don't own lawnmowers because of the existence of cheap lawnmowing services

If you don't own a lawnmower, and you can't buy one because Queen Karen did not declare lawnmower sales as essential, you've essentially been banned from mowing your own lawn

Nuance!

What are you drinking today? Who are you going to lash out to?
Nonsense, you read it somewhere online, and nice try moving the goal posts after being proven wrong.I Don't drink, Proud Boi. Btw, brains, you are using semantics completely incorrectly.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: Ifallalot

Ifallalot

Duke status
Dec 17, 2008
Nonsense, you read it somewhere online, and nice try moving the goal posts after being proven wrong.I Don't drink, Proud Boi. Btw, brains, you are using semantics completely incorrectly.
Bullshit

My wife is originally from Michigan. See what happens when you start making idiotic assumptions?

Ifallalot

Duke status
Dec 17, 2008
So you were told false info and ran here to post about it with out checking?
It’s not false. I guess you didn’t read my post from yesterday

Figures

And remember, your ilk preach that personal experience is always more important than book learning, ask your leader Fecal for guidance on that

Reactions: redrider

mundus

Duke status
Feb 26, 2018
It’s not false. I guess you didn’t read my post from yesterday

Figures

And remember, your ilk preach that personal experience is always more important than book learning, ask your leader Fecal for guidance on that
People were allowed to mow their own lawns, be a man for once admit being wrong.

Ifallalot

Duke status
Dec 17, 2008
People were allowed to mow their own lawns, be a man for once admit being wrong.
Nope

If you’re not allowed to have the service you invested in, and not allowed to buy a lawnmower,
you cannot now your own law. De facto vs de jure

mundus

Duke status
Feb 26, 2018
Nope

If you’re not allowed to have the service you invested in, and not allowed to buy a lawnmower,
you cannot now your own law. De facto vs de jure
So delusional, you really have a personality disorder.

Ifallalot

Duke status
Dec 17, 2008
Oh don’t get me wrong, I wouldn’t shy away for a second from calling a coronavirus victim garbage if it was warranted, I wasn’t doing it in this particular instance.

Ps mundus- it’s cute you learned that personality disorders exist, now is the time to actually learn what they are

mundus

Duke status
Feb 26, 2018
Oh don’t get me wrong, I wouldn’t shy away for a second from calling a coronavirus victim garbage if it was warranted, I wasn’t doing it in this particular instance.

Ps mundus- it’s cute you learned that personality disorders exist, now is the time to actually learn what they are
You exhibit it perfectly, moron. Claiming not be able to hire a landscaper means one cannot mow their own lawns is delusional and attempting to defend when clearly wrong is a symptom of your personality disorder, very sad.

Last edited: