South Bay BBers!!!

LeucadiaEight

Miki Dora status
Feb 3, 2002
I'm probably gonna surf in the Manhattan Beach area on Thursday around 1:00 or so. Any of you available for a session? It looks like there should be some rideable waves. Let me know if you want to hook up!

surfdad

Tom Curren status
Jan 10, 2002
South Bay
Visit site
because of work i am forced to surf either before or after work, so probably before work tomorrow and thursday and friday...<BR>supposed to have waves this weekend...<P>surfdad<P>

Stefan

Rabbitt Bartholomew status
Jun 13, 2002
Venice, CA, USA
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by surfdad:<BR><B>because of work i am forced to surf either before or after work, so probably before work tomorrow and thursday and friday...<BR>supposed to have waves this weekend...<P>surfdad<BR></B><HR></BLOCKQUOTE><P>This morning it was still fun at Porto. Small, high tide but still fun. Looks like the sandbars are somewhat in place...!

surfdad

Tom Curren status
Jan 10, 2002
South Bay
Visit site
It was still fun even with the high tide. when i drove by i didn't seemuch. maybe it the tide. glad you had fun. tomorrow might be better....<P>surfdad

Punani

OTF status
Jun 15, 2002
SF
I am moving to a new pad near the beach on Manhattan. Looks like pre-work dawn patrols are gonna happen daily.
Is it pretty consistent?

Punani

OTF status
Jun 15, 2002
SF
It looked pretty flat on the way to work this morning. I'm gonna have to haul ass to OB this weekend.

Stefan

Rabbitt Bartholomew status
Jun 13, 2002
Venice, CA, USA
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Punani:<BR><B>I am moving to a new pad near the beach on Manhattan. Looks like pre-work dawn patrols are gonna happen daily.
Is it pretty consistent?</B><HR></BLOCKQUOTE><P>It's probably one of the most consistent spots in the southbay (beach break) due to underwater canyon sucking it in...And actually, this morning was...very fun!

Punani

OTF status
Jun 15, 2002
SF
Good to hear. My new place is near Marine 1 block from the sand. <P>Gonna have to ditch the Rip Curl hooded 4/3 ultimate after living in the Bay Area for 5 years
. <P>I still miss Ocean Beach though. Nep et al, get some for me.