Somebody get random guy on the horn (and off the politics forum)

Subway

Administrator
Staff member
Dec 31, 2008
LBNY
my work computer has IT issues, the surf might be fun mid day tomorrow, and I think you should go in on construction costs with me on the Iguana property I just bought. Im tellin ya, fifty fifty. Vacation and surf, rental income.
oh and let’s have lunch

Sharkbiscuit

Duke status
Aug 6, 2003
Jacksonville Beach
my work computer has IT issues, the surf might be fun mid day tomorrow, and I think you should go in on construction costs with me on the Iguana property I just bought. Im tellin ya, fifty fifty. Vacation and surf, rental income.
oh and let’s have lunch
Surfline/Weather channel sporting IT issues as well. Be advised; side-offshore until mid-day roughly translates to blown the f--k out at dawn.

Random Guy

Duke status
Jan 16, 2002
oh and let’s have lunch
Um ok

• Haha
Reactions: rice and grapedrink

Subway

Administrator
Staff member
Dec 31, 2008
LBNY
It was locked for a bit. Anyone know why? Investment solicitations no bueno? I didn’t use The white courtesy phone? Suggestion of lunch in person should condemn this thread to politics forum?

grapedrink

Duke status
May 21, 2011
A Beach
It was locked for a bit. Anyone know why? Investment solicitations no bueno? I didn’t use The white courtesy phone? Suggestion of lunch in person should condemn this thread to politics forum?
I think it would've been okay if you would've crowdshared the investment offer boozecruise stylee. Somebody felt left out. Sad!

stringcheese

Miki Dora status
Jun 21, 2017
Forget these jokesters, I'll go in on this iguana property with you. What are we building for them? I had one and it basically lived in a tree, in my girlfriend's room. Those bastards live like 35 years though, and I wasn't sticking around that long. My point is, how much can it really cost, iguanas don't require much.

the janitor

Tom Curren status
Mar 28, 2003
north of the bridge
oh and let’s have lunch
Forget these jokesters, I'll go in on this iguana property with you. What are we building for them? I had one and it basically lived in a tree, in my girlfriend's room. Those bastards live like 35 years though, and I wasn't sticking around that long. My point is, how much can it really cost, iguanas don't require much.
on a related note, how much does the average iguana pay in rent? I like the idea of diversifying from ETH into some sort of iguana REIT

Subway

Administrator
Staff member
Dec 31, 2008
LBNY
Elevated stone and stucco 1800 sq ft home, personal garage, 10 person screened in yoga palapa. Iguana feed. Target ROI 400% over 20 years, plus intangible benefits of surf and warm weather surf trips in paradise

Reactions: santacruzin