Some observations from North Carolina today.

john4surf

Kelly Slater status
May 28, 2005
CBS, CA
Billboards in fields along Highway I-95 Southbound and Northbound as drivers neared Fayetteville, NC (an army town adjacent to Fort Bragg) in 1968. They appear to still be up. Not sure where the second sign is (other than in Fayetteville).

I1B4BF390-F998-441A-9AE2-2846FA55C4B9.jpeg8786995C-ADF1-40B4-88F5-8C96EFCEC776.jpeg

GromsDad

Duke status
Jan 21, 2014
West of the Atlantic. East of the ICW.
???

There's Trump sh!t on every block in lots of Florida - sometimes a few houses per block. There's Trump stickers on shitloads of cars. Weekends, if it's sunny and you are outdoors you will see a truck flying Trump flags driving around. Every single one of these "on location in Red America" articles that gets run by the MSM every two weeks makes mention of the strong support visually evident for President Trump all over places like Pennsylvania, Ohio, Wisconsin, Michigan, Minnesota...

Maybe political signage/symbols is considered gauche outside of autumn in election years where you live - but even in famously uptight/pretentious Palm Beach there were some Trump yard signs STILL in place, and I'm pretty sure the city can fine you if your hibiscuses look dry.
You should get out and travel more and turn off MSM.

LifeOnMars

Michael Peterson status
Jan 14, 2020
the west is the only hospitable region of the country, you should have already known this

South :poop:

North East :poop:

Midwest :poop:

ElOgro

Duke status
Dec 3, 2010
Redneck Trump slurping gunturds in western North Carolina? What a surprise!

My cuñada lives close to Asheville. They like it.

StuAzole

Duke status
Jan 22, 2016
My wife has some family back there. Nicest old grandma. Super hospitable. Also calls her neighbors n*ggers without even thinking twice. Her grandkids balk at this, but she assures them that racism is just a media construct.

Autoprax

Duke status
Jan 24, 2011
Vagina Point
I think it would be good if the n-word wasn't taboo for whites to say.

Both teams are playing the race card hard now to gain resources and power.

???

There's Trump sh!t on every block in lots of Florida - sometimes a few houses per block. There's Trump stickers on shitloads of cars. Weekends, if it's sunny and you are outdoors you will see a truck flying Trump flags driving around. Every single one of these "on location in Red America" articles that gets run by the MSM every two weeks makes mention of the strong support visually evident for President Trump all over places like Pennsylvania, Ohio, Wisconsin, Michigan, Minnesota...

Maybe political signage/symbols is considered gauche outside of autumn in election years where you live - but even in famously uptight/pretentious Palm Beach there were some Trump yard signs STILL in place, and I'm pretty sure the city can fine you if your hibiscuses look dry.
more proof that you can't fix stupid

afoaf

Duke status
Jun 25, 2008
Have you been there? They lived in Austin, they like Asheville better other than air travel is a pita.
my friends moved there from chicago, bought 3 houses, rented them out, and now live on top of a hill in nicaragua

they turned in to bigger hippies during their short stint there

I think there's a burgeoning tech hub there, too

the Austin analogy is spot on....

you'll be happy to know I'm going to go to Austin next month to see Willie Nelson at his ranch

I'm pumped for that

• Love
Reactions: grapedrink