Slater having another kid

Redeyes

OTF status
Jan 16, 2015
Jacksonville, FL
Kelly’s daughter is going to lose half of her inheritance once her sibling is born. If he has a marriage with Kalani, she loses a lot more of that inheritance.

Chocki

Phil Edwards status
Feb 18, 2007
Planet Earth
and tie breaker is a Jiu Jitsu match between them!
Kelly Slater is on the record saying you can never start your child too early in Jiu Jitsu. Just saying.

Ngl after ripping a fat cone, I can’t stop thinking what it would be like if Kelly Slater, Laird, and JJF were somehow all able to make a baby together.

Or what if Jocko and Joe Rogan were able to have a baby along with Jocko and Laird. Who’s baby would win in an mma fight???

Last edited:

Duke status
Feb 20, 2003
Kelly Slater is on the record saying you can never start your child too early in Jiu Jitsu. Just saying.

Ngl after ripping a fat cone, I can’t stop thinking what it would be like if Kelly Slater, Laird, and JJF were somehow all able to make a baby together.

Or what if Jocko and Joe Rogan were able to have a baby along with Jocko and Laird. Who’s baby would win in an mma fight???

are steroids passed along genetically?

r32

Administrator
Staff member
Apr 1, 2005
Cambria
I think it's very rare for a super athlete to have a kid with their level of abilities.

Different era, different level of competition, grows up spoiled, DNA dilution.

Reactions: sh3

Autoprax

Duke status
Jan 24, 2011
Vagina Point
A lot of speculation here
Hopefully @Ke11y will post here about why they are having a kid, and his thoughts on his involvement in his current kids life, and plans for the future
I’m not sure he thinks like the rest of us. True GOATs may not
Their women may not either

or they may think like the average every day American
I don’t know
That’s why I look forward to Kelly clearing things up for us here
He kind of owes it to us, doesn’t he?
I think if a lot of attractive women threw themselves at you, it would be hard to be a "good" guy.

You would just have all these women angry at you.

But you could also say, "my way of the highway. There is a long list of girls that want your job."

I think fucking a lot of girls and hurting a lot of feelings would bum out some guys.

Others wouldn't feel anything