Sinus Infection

Leaverite

Rabbitt Bartholomew status
Dec 19, 2017
Central Cal
I usually do. I’ll probably not in the future.

I found a great thing today. Alkalol. It’s a nasal rinse med. I put about 6 teaspoons in the Neti pot mix. I think I’m on the tail end of this but still have stuff coming out but clear now.

This was a week ago. I was coughing this sh!t up
View attachment 84798

At least its not bloody. If you have a real, bad to the bone sinus infection, that would be a combination scab/booger.

Leaverite

Dec 19, 2017
Central Cal
I usually do. I’ll probably not in the future.

I found a great thing today. Alkalol. It’s a nasal rinse med. I put about 6 teaspoons in the Neti pot mix. I think I’m on the tail end of this but still have stuff coming out but clear now.

This was a week ago. I was coughing this sh!t up
View attachment 84798
Oh sh!t. I thought that was a booger!!! If that is lung cheese, you need to go to the doc. That is pneumonia type stuff.

rts265

Phil Edwards status
Oct 19, 2007
I did go. Did a z pack. No more yodas being coughed up. Have some stuff in my sinuses but clear. Occasional cough but also clear.

Leaverite

Dec 19, 2017
Central Cal
Just a little FYI for all of you.

As a kid, back in the late 70's, I was on our H/S swim team. One day back in 1977 in the middle of winter we had a practice in an outside pool. Swam my ass off. Heated pool. Coach pulled us up afterwards to give us a critique. Middle of January, 40 degrees outside. He lectured to us while we were sitting on the pool edge for an hour.

A week later I had pneumonia. Bad. Life threatening. Spent a month in the Hospital.

100+ degree temp. Almost died. Just something stupid. Guy recently who had a piece of food caught in his teeth. Flossing/ nothing could get it out. It got infected and the infection moved to the Peritoneum lining in his heart. Heart damage. Ended up having open heart surgery.

We all hope the groovy stuff will solve all of our problems.

Don't wait.

Reactions: rts265

rts265

Phil Edwards status
Oct 19, 2007
I think that’s good advice.

I never had a fever or any other symptoms like that. My lungs were clear wasn’t having any trouble breathing, so dr was kind of scratching his head. Never mentioned pneumonia or bronchitis