Shut Up And Act?

mundus

Duke status
Feb 26, 2018

crustBrother

Kelly Slater status
Apr 23, 2001
as a conservative reacher fan let me just be the first to officially give zero shits about what alan thinks about the orange shitgibbon OR what the orange shitgibbon fans think of alan!

:cool: :shaka:

what i DO care about whether alan is doing a good job with reacher's character on that reacher series

do i need one of my kid's friends to log into their netflix account on my laptop?

Last edited:

grapedrink

Duke status
May 21, 2011
A Beach
as a conservative reacher fan let me just be the first to officially give zero shits about what alan thinks about the orange shitgibbon OR what the orange shitgibbon fans think of alan!

:cool: :shaka:

what i DO care about whether alan is doing a good job with reacher's character on that reacher series

do i need one of my kid's friends to log into their netflix account on my laptop?
All that matters is that it’s believable for him to be able to beat up 5 guys at once and bang the hottest chick in town

crustBrother

Kelly Slater status
Apr 23, 2001
i think i'll just stick with the books

aint no way the reacher ethos and intellect are making it onto the screen

• Haha
Reactions: grapedrink

Mike_Jones

Tom Curren status
Mar 5, 2009
Ritchson responded to the post on Tuesday, calling it a “concerning” display of “emotional immaturity”

He’s not wrong.

I see .....but Reacher's unhinged T-shirt outbursts weren't "immature".

Kento

Duke status
Jan 11, 2002
The Bar
I prefer this scene

I like your approach to this thread and when is the last time we ever had a solid FMJ hijack?

When it comes to my favorite scene (and line), it is right here:

"You ___ ____ like old people fuck" is one of my favorite insults/directives towards the non-motivated.