Shroom Documentary

N2Stock

OTF status
Mar 13, 2022
on netflix, very fascinating not so much about tripping but more about mushrooms in general

I'm currently taking some mushroom gummies that help you focus - like mild coffee but no jitters

Reactions: CutnSnip

TeamScam

Miki Dora status
Jan 14, 2002
Mid-Atlantic
Are mushrooms legal or decriminalization without a scrip anywhere yet?
Are those gummies psilocybin ?
Any trip to them?
I guess I should ask the guy at the local headshop, delta 8/kratom dealer so if that was on he'd be the guy.

N2Stock

OTF status
Mar 13, 2022
Are mushrooms legal or decriminalization without a scrip anywhere yet?
Are those gummies psilocybin ?
Any trip to them?
I guess I should ask the guy at the local headshop, delta 8/kratom dealer so if that was on he'd be the guy.
semi legal in some states

no the gummies are not psychedelic

its basically the new health fad for energy and concentration

I think you can buy psychedelic shrooms from Canada or the dark web

rowjimmytour

Tom Curren status
Feb 7, 2009

freeride76

Michael Peterson status
Dec 31, 2009
Lennox Head.
I've tried all the various mushrooms- we are talking about the legal ones now right?

Way, way overpriced IMO and none of them work anywhere near as good as cheap instant coffee as nootropics.

N2Stock

OTF status
Mar 13, 2022
I've tried all the various mushrooms- we are talking about the legal ones now right?

Way, way overpriced IMO and none of them work anywhere near as good as cheap instant coffee as nootropics.
I cant do anything like that such as creatine. They make me jittery and crosseyed.

freeride76

Michael Peterson status
Dec 31, 2009
Lennox Head.
Carry on then.

I tried all the legally available mushrooms for that purpose and couldn't detect any significant difference between them or any real strong signal as far as improving concentration and focus.

ymmv.

crustBrother

Kelly Slater status
Apr 23, 2001
on netflix, very fascinating not so much about tripping but more about mushrooms in general

I'm currently taking some mushroom gummies that help you focus - like mild coffee but no jitters

i like mushrooms

can i borrow your netflix password?

youcantbeserious

Billy Hamilton status
Oct 29, 2020
Location location
Regarding mushrooms, I have noticed the increasing popular trend of microdosing psilocybin mushrooms. 0.5- 1 gram,, every third day, that kind of thing. And my unpopular opinion is that it is total bullshit.

Shrooms work best for anxiety, depression, and mental clarity when you macro dose, and you do it very infrequently. Twice a year, spaced six months apart. And when I say macro dose, I say you eat no less than an eighth of good mushrooms, like Golden Teachers or Penis Envy varieties. 4.5-5 grams is even better. Be prepared, and be alone. It gets weird.

Microdosing before work is for Silicon Valley wannabes with 45L Firewires strapped to their Teslas.

ElOgro

Duke status
Dec 3, 2010
Regarding mushrooms, I have noticed the increasing popular trend of microdosing psilocybin mushrooms. 0.5- 1 gram,, every third day, that kind of thing. And my unpopular opinion is that it is total bullshit.

Shrooms work best for anxiety, depression, and mental clarity when you macro dose, and you do it very infrequently. Twice a year, spaced six months apart. And when I say macro dose, I say you eat no less than an eighth of good mushrooms, like Golden Teachers or Penis Envy varieties. 4.5-5 grams is even better. Be prepared, and be alone. It gets weird.

Microdosing before work is for Silicon Valley wannabes with 45L Firewires strapped to their Teslas.
Go large or don’t go!

tenover

Kelly Slater status
Jan 17, 2003
Point Loma, CA
I've never done drugs of any kind(ok, I've smoked weed 2-3 times as a teenager, but that doesn't count), but I've always thought mushrooms sounded like fun. I'm just interested in what it would actually feel like to me and if all of the animations and descriptions that I've seen/heard are really accurate.

grapedrink

Duke status
May 21, 2011
A Beach

Taking a pvssy dose of a sacred substance with great insight and healing powers . . . And using it crank out more code at your desk all day :foreheadslap:

manbearpig

Duke status
May 11, 2009
in the bathroom

Funny, I was just listening to bad bald man (joe rogan) and a neurologist was saying the same thing with good results from a clinical study re: the macro over micro.

Reactions: grapedrink

SurfFuerteventura

Rabbitt Bartholomew status
Sep 20, 2014
Ribbit
STERN WARNING FOR ALL THOSE WHO NEVER TRIED MUSHROOMS AND ARE ALLERGIC TO PENICILLIN....

DON'T TRY THIS AT HOME FOLKS!!!!

Don't ask me how I know firsthand of Jimmi Page's sequence in Song Remains The Same.... nucleus to galaxy and back again.... and ending up on a home made ice mattress in the trunk of a buddies car with the keg blocking any hopes of an exit and the UofMd offensive linemen taking turns to keep the keg from getting knocked over at the Merriweather Post Pavillion parking lot post Dead show....

:foreheadslap::bricks::toilet::poke::waving::shaka:

Reactions: rowjimmytour