• Total voters

FecalFace

Duke status
Nov 21, 2008
The Californias
She pled guilty ya dumbass.
She who?

You seem confused.

Everybody here agrees that anybody found guilty of a crime, including Bidens, should be sent to jail.

You are the only one who's protecting a criminal, literally nobody else.

Let that sink in for a bit.

Take a week if you need it.

Ifallalot

Duke status
Dec 17, 2008
Did Ifall just support the IMPEACHMENT INQUIRY?!?!?!?
I have been supporting it the more stories I hear about Trump going to foreign countries.

Like I said, my xenophobia is far stronger than my schadenfreude of watching Trump detractors whine

GromsDad

Duke status
Jan 21, 2014
West of the Atlantic. East of the ICW.

New whistleblower has first-hand information. Should be an interesting week in news.
How convenient after attempt one got blown to smithereens. Democrats are flailing because they know they don't have a chance in hell at the ballot box.

hal9000

Duke status
Jan 30, 2016
Urbana, Illinois
How convenient after attempt one got blown to smithereens. Democrats are flailing because they know they don't have a chance in hell at the ballot box.

Wrong again.

The existence of additional whistleblowers and of Trumby appointees who are filing criminal referrals againstTrumby establishes a pattern of illegal behavior and of abuses of power.

hal9000

Duke status
Jan 30, 2016
Urbana, Illinois
Often the obvious answer is the right answer. Its just that democrats are desperate and can't win at the ballot box.

The obvious answer is that Congress is holding Trumby accountable for his pattern of criminal behavior and abuses of power.

The constitution requires such remedies.

mundus

Duke status
Feb 26, 2018
Rudy the scumbag was pressuring a Ukrainian company to put his American clients on the board, the exact same this Gomsdad wants to put Hunter Biden in jail for. The scumbagery and hypocrisy of Republicans cannot be overstated.