Shithole countries?

manbearpig

Duke status
May 11, 2009
in the bathroom
One thing is clear after trumps little tantrum, immigration is breaking him. If you’re looking for someone to solve immigration issues he’s not your guy. Clearly has zero understanding of how it works and can’t control his emotions enough to make any kind of real progress.

This will get interesting.

john4surf

Kelly Slater status
May 28, 2005
CBS, CA
GromsDad said:
Serious question: Are there "shithole countries" on this planet or are all countries equal?
My work took me to countries I would be hard pressed to invite my family to accompany me. The people in these countries are like you and me for the most part. They want safety, food, shelter and a better life for their off spring.

'Sh!t hole' is a vulgar opinion and expression from a vulgar and repugnant US citizen who represents our nation. I can not articulate how much I despise and hold him to scorn.

But, with this said, he was the less of two evils. Hopefully, he's one term or impeached but, if given the same two choices, I would vote him in before Billary (and I happened to have voted Obama's second run for office).

sussle

Rabbitt Bartholomew status
Oct 11, 2009
some of the best immigrants come from the worst places, in my experience.

StuAzole

Duke status
Jan 22, 2016
john4surf said:
GromsDad said:
Serious question: Are there "shithole countries" on this planet or are all countries equal?
My work took me to countries I would be hard pressed to invite my family to accompany me. The people in these countries are like you and me for the most part. They want safety, food, shelter and a better life for their off spring.

'Sh!t hole' is a vulgar opinion and expression from a vulgar and repugnant US citizen who represents our nation. I can not articulate how much I despise and hold him to scorn.

But, with this said, he was the less of two evils. Hopefully, he's one term or impeached but, if given the same two choices, I would vote him in before Billary (and I happened to have voted Obama's second run for office).
The election was 14 months ago. Why do you feel the need to still caveat his presidency? At what point do you stop justifying him in office? If he starts a nuke war will he still be "better than Hillary"?

hal9000

Duke status
Jan 30, 2016
Urbana, Illinois
I'm glad I didn't have to start a thread asking you d*ckheads to defend Trump's statements today. It's clear that you're already as racist as he is.

StuAzole

Duke status
Jan 22, 2016
There are also sh!t hole states in the US. They're generally identified as "red states."

FecalFace

Duke status
Nov 21, 2008
The Californias
The notion that shitty people come from shitty countries is exactly what a bigoted imbecile would think.

Unless he meant "we don't want black immigrants" or "we don't want poor immigrants" which is even worse if that's possible. (that's what he meant)

Billy Ocean

Duke status
Jan 7, 2017
CharmingSophisticate said:
GromsDad said:
I'd rather live in Mexico than The Netherlands.
Totally agree

Netherlands = shitty food, no waves, annoying bicycles

Billy Ocean

Duke status
Jan 7, 2017
Most countries are shitholes

We don’t need them to come here

Especially from Europe and Canada

manbearpig

Duke status
May 11, 2009
in the bathroom
BillyOcean said:

What’s the end game? Closed borders?

Shitty immigration law does effect American citizens wanting to go to other countries for work or leisure. I know one person who got denied a good job out of country because of this.

FecalFace

Duke status
Nov 21, 2008
The Californias
BillyOcean said:

Read your stupid post again.

Now read it again.

And again.

Until you realize how fvcking stupid you are.

Then read it again.

Hopefully then, you will cringe.

Moron.

Billy Ocean

Duke status
Jan 7, 2017
FecalFace said:
BillyOcean said:

Read your stupid post again.

Now read it again.

And again.

Until you realize how fvcking stupid you are.

Then read it again.

Hopefully then, you will cringe.

Moron.
We are a huge country with plenty of capable people

We don’t need to import more people

Most countries get this

Is every other country that had drastically more limited immigration dumb and racist?

Billy Ocean

Duke status
Jan 7, 2017
manbearpig said:
BillyOcean said:

What’s the end game? Closed borders?

Shitty immigration law does effect American citizens wanting to go to other countries for work or leisure. I know one person who got denied a good job out of country because of this.
Yes

F-ck it

Working abroad is for rich kids

Average Americans don’t GAF about that