Shipping BIG surfboards to Hawaii

PPK96754

Miki Dora status
Apr 15, 2015
Kauai's north shore ~
Welcome to Kauai

Are you enjoying the Wind, Rain, Thunder, Lightning and brown water ocean conditions?
KPD road information ~ 241-1725 FYI

;)

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: YeahNo

mpequignot

OTF status
Nov 4, 2009
where on the north shore are you moving to?
Sorry! Missed this question before...alerts don't get emailed to me (and been pretty busy). We're in Aliomanu Estates not too far from Papa'a Bay. So really at the edge of the north shore.

mpequignot

OTF status
Nov 4, 2009
Did your folks buy Carlos Santana's place?
Ha. No. I'm an adult...but his place is/was just south of us I think (the first road access coming from Kapa'a direction...we're the second [road name is the same]). What part of the island are you on? No need to be too specific if you don't want to.

Last edited:

PPK96754

Miki Dora status
Apr 15, 2015
Kauai's north shore ~
Ha. No. I'm an adult...but his place is/was just south of us I think (the first road access coming from Kapa'a direction...we're the second [road name is the same]). What part of the island are you on? No need to be too specific if you don't want to.
I'm in Kilauea. Been here for a long time. Got the uncle status or old as dirt. Have you tried to venture into Hanalei yet? Crazy long lines in or out. Welcome to The Garden Island ~

mpequignot

OTF status
Nov 4, 2009
Love Kilauea. Beautiful spot to be for a "long time"!! Been pretty busy but we've been down there a few times recently so I could push my kid into waves etc. It's my favorite spot but the road schedule caught me off guard at least once. Packed the family up and headed over only to find it closed. Anyway...just good no one was hurt and that they've been able to get it semi-functional as quickly as they did. Appreciated on the rest!

Reactions: PPK96754