Sharp lines... snow related

$kully

Duke status
Feb 27, 2009
I love Koruas shapes, their videos, the way Wolken rides and your work as well. I've been riding mostly Burton Family Tree boards the last few years but need to get out and try one of these Koruas. Thanks for sharing!:cheers:

Chocki

Phil Edwards status
Feb 18, 2007
Planet Earth
Outstanding! I was just wondering when you would be treating us to another installment. Thoroughly enjoyed as always the cinematography and editing, and Mr Wolken’s riding is top shelf. Ive perused the Korua lineup a few times now and they really are making some dank boards.
Mahalo

hammies

Duke status
Apr 8, 2006
Thanks Morgan! Once again you come up with the goods. Your contrast control in that video is really something. Well done!

Reactions: Chocki
Sep 18, 2016
Such sick videos. Love my Korua Dart in any conditions. Was immediately sold when I stumbled on to their videos with Nicholas and the guys riding the way I always dreamed of snowboarding - like surfing. Been wanting to add the Cafe Racer to the quiver since I got the Dart, I think they compliment each other and both models are wide enough for my size 12 foot. The Korua people are also great with correspondence as well. Can't recommend enough if you want to feel like you are surfing on the snow.

Reactions: Chocki