SHAKA LIVING=KOOK IMHO

erik1938

Legend (inyourownmind)

Maybe its just me...probably is....but are these guys for real? Straight up tutorial on where to stay where to go and surf.
The only thing that this accomplishes is free advertising, so it will be easier for more clueless retards to drop in on you and completely ruin the vibe.

What say you?

LifeOnMars

Michael Peterson status
Jan 14, 2020
they can barely surf, so what? don't like it don't watch, any decent surfer would turn that junk off after a few seconds.

GromsDad

Duke status
Jan 21, 2014
West of the Atlantic. East of the ICW.

Maybe its just me...probably is....but are these guys for real? Straight up tutorial on where to stay where to go and surf.
The only thing that this accomplishes is free advertising, so it will be easier for more clueless retards to drop in on you and completely ruin the vibe.

What say you?
And you just gave this video a much bigger audience.........
Are you one of the guys in the video? Is this an attempt to boost your audience? :drowning:

_____

Phil Edwards status
Sep 17, 2012
They're probably having a better time than majority of the "dudes from the mainland" who bring 6 board quivers and get scraps at the main spots.

erik1938

Legend (inyourownmind)
Jesus..life on mars and groms dad, did you read my complaint?

My point is that when people do stuff like this they literally make it easier for someone to go surf. Did you not comprehend my point? It isn't about not liking it, it is about a-holes doing stuff like this that makes everything all the more difficult here on earth.

Although I would watch it if whiles taking a selfie they fell off a cliff :) haha

Reactions: rowjimmytour

Ranga

Billy Hamilton status
Dec 31, 2008
I love Youtube when I need to fix the sink, build a picture frame, or watch Mason vids. But when I had to go hard yards for my surfing experience and any chucklehead can now get a youtube guided tour of surf spots all over the world accompanied by all the nauseating surfy selfies they can handle, my (self-righteous) surfing ethos gets triggered.

Reactions: kpd73

oneula

Miki Dora status
Jun 3, 2004
officer beach versus the enlisted man beach (nimitz)
used to be prime ground when Barbers Point was military only
one of my home spots..
not any more
so over crowded the water smells like **** and suntan lotion
westside version of waikiki
outside reef and five oh's are better
but on some big winter westside wraps it can be magic which cold north winds
kekoa, joel, shawn and generations before cut their teeth there including jim the genius
like everything else here (like laniakea, kailua, lanikai, puena point)
beautiful past
sad present condition

• Sad
Reactions: rowjimmytour

Duke status
Feb 20, 2003
everywhere i used to surf alone has dudes like this on it all the time
theyre probably making similar videos with maps right now

oneula

Miki Dora status
Jun 3, 2004
same spot from last year non POV
the chocolate joel tudor showing them how it's done at his home break.
chocolate joe reeps brah

Reactions: huryanpost