Seriously considering voting for Trump....

Pescado713

Nep status
May 2, 2019
Despite living out of country for several years now, i still vote regularly and enjoy the fun of switching parties to serve my own self-interests. That said, I suspect this next election is gonna be era-defining because the reality is the majority (not the richest) of Americans are frustrated, its evidenced by examples like when @Autoprax goes on campus rampage tearing down pro-Palestinian posters and putting choke-holds on students unhappy with his comments on their submitted work (are you saying i don't know what i'm doing, huh?). Anyhoo, despite my protective nature of personal freedoms (which don't include wearing assless chaps while reading stories to 7 year olds in public libraries) I may be willing to compromise if Trump will show the world who is boss (that includes Israel) and let everyone just live an American peace. Unfortunately, it may be to late for that and we may have a real war on our hands soon...i think the only thing protecting us right now from Russia & China allying and attacking us is the racist nature of the Russians and the general dishonesty of the Chinese. My only concerns about voting for Trump are negligible basically limited to crazy relatives in the OC & Texas chest-beating at holiday parties about "they knew it was gonna happen", oh and the vaporizing of the Palestinians by those nuts in Israel, but hey? Liberalism is fun, but they went to far during the "woke" years...Peace is important and Americans are a forgiving bunch as evidenced by former enemies like Japan that have prospered after effectively being minimized, the same would go for the Tendergroiners I believe...one day we will have a gay male president who will throw all night short short parties in the White House, but not yet...its time to show the world who is boss.

"Honey, get those MAGA hats back out and put USA First stickers on all the vehicles we're Republicans again!"

ghost_of_lewis_samuels

Phil Edwards status
Oct 27, 2019
Despite living out of country for several years now, i still vote regularly and enjoy the fun of switching parties to serve my own self-interests. That said, I suspect this next election is gonna be era-defining because the reality is the majority (not the richest) of Americans are frustrated, its evidenced by examples like when @Autoprax goes on campus rampage tearing down pro-Palestinian posters and putting choke-holds on students unhappy with his comments on their submitted work (are you saying i don't know what i'm doing, huh?). Anyhoo, despite my protective nature of personal freedoms (which don't include wearing assless chaps while reading stories to 7 year olds in public libraries) I may be willing to compromise if Trump will show the world who is boss (that includes Israel) and let everyone just live an American peace. Unfortunately, it may be to late for that and we may have a real war on our hands soon...i think the only thing protecting us right now from Russia & China allying and attacking us is the racist nature of the Russians and the general dishonesty of the Chinese. My only concerns about voting for Trump are negligible basically limited to crazy relatives in the OC & Texas chest-beating at holiday parties about "they knew it was gonna happen", oh and the vaporizing of the Palestinians by those nuts in Israel, but hey? Liberalism is fun, but they went to far during the "woke" years...Peace is important and Americans are a forgiving bunch as evidenced by former enemies like Japan that have prospered after effectively being minimized, the same would go for the Tendergroiners I believe...one day we will have a gay male president who will throw all night short short parties in the White House, but not yet...its time to show the world who is boss.

"Honey, get those MAGA hats back out and put USA First stickers on all the vehicles we're Republicans again!"

Do you have to come back to the USA to vote for Trump - he doesn't support the mail in

Pescado713

Nep status
May 2, 2019
Ok, time to go start cutting brush before it gets to hot, the papagayos have been blowing like crazy lately and we're def watching out for fires. But everyone continue your verbal tirades if it makes you feel better.

Sharky

Phil Edwards status
Feb 25, 2006

For heaven's sake man!

Paragraphs!

• Haha
Reactions: Pescado713