Senator John Kennedy questions Olympic skier Gus Schumacher about climate change

hammies

Duke status
Apr 8, 2006
A skier is an expert now? :roflmao:

Better get Bruce Irons to tell us how the ocean is different than it used to be
If you live in Kansas and know nothing about oceanography, Bruce Irons is a relative expert on the ocean.

Mike_Jones

Tom Curren status
Mar 5, 2009
Not the expert Rogan or Jordan Petersen is!

I searched the internet for "Joe Rogan or Jordan Petersen before congress" and found nothing. Democrats invited this pissy numbnut to testify as an expert (witless) witness about climate change.

Reactions: Ifallalot

manbearpig

Duke status
May 11, 2009
in the bathroom
Yeah neither one of these clowns is an expert in climate, although the skier definitely has the edge being that they aren’t human dumpsters that marinate in sh!t lifestyle and his life revolves around something dictated by the climate.

that’s the problem with these issues. We don’t have the actual experts on these topics debating them.

disclaimer: I didn’t watch the gay squids video.

afoaf

Duke status
Jun 25, 2008
I searched the internet for "Joe Rogan or Jordan Petersen before congress" and found nothing. Democrats invited this pissy numbnut to testify as an expert (witless) witness about climate change.
squidtard calling someone else a pissy numbnut while he's krakened out on cheetos because it's the first of the month

that's fkn rich