Secret Service officials in bed with militias?

twinzerfan

Michael Peterson status
Oct 26, 2006
Floriduh
What was his oath?
I, _____, do solemnly swear (or affirm) that I will support and defend the Constitution of the United States against all enemies, foreign and domestic; that I will bear true faith and allegiance to the same; and that I will obey the orders of the President of the United States and the orders of the officers appointed over me, according to regulations and the Uniform Code of Military Justice. So help me God.

twinzerfan

Michael Peterson status
Oct 26, 2006
Floriduh
What was his oath?
or, if you’re an immigrant like me:

"I hereby declare, on oath, that I absolutely and entirely renounce and abjure all allegiance and fidelity to any foreign prince, potentate, state, or sovereignty, of whom or which I have heretofore been a subject or citizen; that I will support and defend the Constitution and laws of the United States of America against all enemies, foreign and domestic; that I will bear true faith and allegiance to the same; that I will bear arms on behalf of the United States when required by the law; that I will perform noncombatant service in the Armed Forces of the United States when required by the law; that I will perform work of national importance under civilian direction when required by the law; and that I take this obligation freely, without any mental reservation or purpose of evasion; so help me God."

Reactions: plasticbertrand

Kento

Duke status
Jan 11, 2002
The Bar
All oath keepers are LARPing idiots of the highest degree. If you’ve ever bitched about ANTIFA, you’d feel the same about any of these right wing clowns.

I’m not surprised at all by how many people are armed and “trained”.

and it’s no surprise to me these little dress up groups of idiots get infiltrated all of the time.
Frag Queen Story Hour would be something worth watching. From a distance.

• Haha
Reactions: manbearpig

Autoprax

Duke status
Jan 24, 2011
Vagina Point

"I hereby declare, on oath, that I absolutely and entirely renounce and abjure all allegiance and fidelity to any foreign prince, potentate, state, or sovereignty, of whom or which I have heretofore been a subject or citizen; that I will support and defend the Constitution and laws of the United States of America against all enemies, foreign and domestic; that I will bear true faith and allegiance to the same; that I will bear arms on behalf of the United States when required by the law; that I will perform noncombatant service in the Armed Forces of the United States when required by the law; that I will perform work of national importance under civilian direction when required by the law; and that I take this obligation freely, without any mental reservation or purpose of evasion; so help me God."
I did that one.

But I had my fingers crossed behind my back.

Where are you from?

It's one thing to take an oath to get citizenship or join the military.

These guys seem like performative gay lockdowners to me.

Duffy LaCoronilla

Duke status
Apr 27, 2016
I worked with an ex-army guy once.
He bragged how he sexed young girls in Iraq.
He was an Oath Keeper.

In 2016, he told me with great certainty that Obama will impose martial law in order to stay in power and that they're getting ready to fight the evil black man. lololo
Sure.

twinzerfan

Michael Peterson status
Oct 26, 2006
Floriduh
I did that one.

But I had my fingers crossed behind my back.

Where are you from?

It's one thing to take an oath to get citizenship or join the military.

These guys seem like performative gay lockdowners to me.
I’m from one of those Sh1thole Caribbean countries but I don’t hold it against myself.

Ive met a few 3%ers and others over the years. Eh… so so.

Floriderp is full of nutz. Just look at all the Atomwaffen people getting their 15 minute fame on.

what concerns me is the very few veterans that have become radicalized like Babbit. There’s one that lives 2 blocks from me that i pass on my runs/bikes. Got the JFK/Trump flag on display and is on full Fanta. If guys like that go bezerker it could get ugly

plasticbertrand

Duke status
Jan 12, 2009

I had to do that oath too but I kept my other passport as well just in case. :waving:

Reactions: twinzerfan

twinzerfan

Michael Peterson status
Oct 26, 2006
Floriduh
I had to do that oath too but I kept my other passport as well just in case. :waving:
I took the oath seriously. My parents are the epitome of the American Dream. From nothing to sorta middle class. We lived in a motel for years, mom sold gumball machines and delivered phone books while my dad tented properties for termites. Eventually they improved themselves and their opportunities. I’m the first person to go to college in my family(not that it helped) and my gratitude is genuine.

My wife is a Vietnam refugee who’s parents lost everything and made a life here.

I keep this stuff on the DL in general. It’s not something I want to talk about because it’s such a long and politically loaded conversation.

However, I know more immigrants who love this country and take the oath more seriously than many birthright Americans do.

just my 2c