Secret Service officials in bed with militias?

twinzerfan

Michael Peterson status
Oct 26, 2006
Floriduh
I'm tired of credulous Boomers who don't know anything. Grow up, please.
Boomer, lmao

again with the assumptions about me….

look man, you can believe whatever you want. I’m just saying that the article you posted doesn’t prove anything. It even said that the supposed FBI agent wasn’t there.

anyway, I’ll just go back to the luxurious living you assume I have and enjoy my boomer life running the world - insert evil laugh

PRCD

Tom Curren status
Feb 25, 2020
Boomer, lmao

again with the assumptions about me….

look man, you can believe whatever you want. I’m just saying that the article you posted doesn’t prove anything. It even said that the supposed FBI agent wasn’t there.

anyway, I’ll just go back to the luxurious living you assume I have and enjoy my boomer life running the world - insert evil laugh
Were you born yesterday? It's like I'm talking to a sixth grade Montessori student here.

twinzerfan

Michael Peterson status
Oct 26, 2006
Floriduh
from your article:

His attorney also said that Caldwell has disabilities from his military service that would have prevented him from storming the Capitol.

Caldwell has several service-related injuries and other disabilities, his attorney said, including injuries to his shoulders, degenerative lumbar disc disease and chronic knee pain. He underwent spinal fusion surgery in 2010 that failed, the filing said, and has post-traumatic stress disorder.

The subject of the article worked for the FBI until 2010. 10 years before Jan 6

no where in the article does it say he influenced or infiltrated any militias, during or after his service ,and his attorney said he was not a part of any.

where does it say the FBI was involved in seducing militiamen? All it says is there is a concern about extremism in the enforcement and military community .

Maybe find a different article

• Haha
Reactions: PRCD

PRCD

Tom Curren status
Feb 25, 2020
from your article:

His attorney also said that Caldwell has disabilities from his military service that would have prevented him from storming the Capitol.

Caldwell has several service-related injuries and other disabilities, his attorney said, including injuries to his shoulders, degenerative lumbar disc disease and chronic knee pain. He underwent spinal fusion surgery in 2010 that failed, the filing said, and has post-traumatic stress disorder.

The subject of the article worked for the FBI until 2010. 10 years before Jan 6

no where in the article does it say he influenced or infiltrated any militias, during or after his service ,and his attorney said he was not a part of any.

where does it say the FBI was involved in seducing militiamen? All it says is there is a concern about extremism in the enforcement and military community .

Maybe find a different article
1692985431045.png

1692985463976.png

Duffy LaCoronilla

Duke status
Apr 27, 2016
I knew a few too. They’ve all been fat incels that like to play dress up. One tried showing me videos of their mock drills and I was just embarrassed for him.
My guy doesn’t play dress up. You’d never know it by looking at him.

You'd be surprised by how many people walking around are well armed and trained.

My little liberal city PD opened up their ccw application process recently the website was crashed for the first few days due to heavy traffic and now they’ve been getting “more than a thousand“ applications a week.

About half the people I know who live in unincorporated county areas (the ones who aren’t felons) have carry permits.

Local firearms instructor is training people full time now. Every day all day.

Those LARPers are idiots calling attention to themselves and thoroughly infiltrated by feds.

Reactions: PRCD

manbearpig

Duke status
May 11, 2009
in the bathroom
My guy doesn’t play dress up. You’d never know it by looking at him.

You'd be surprised by how many people walking around are well armed and trained.

My little liberal city PD opened up their ccw application process recently the website was crashed for the first few days due to heavy traffic and now they’ve been getting “more than a thousand“ applications a week.

About half the people I know who live in unincorporated county areas (the ones who aren’t felons) have carry permits.

Local firearms instructor is training people full time now. Every day all day.

Those LARPers are idiots calling attention to themselves and thoroughly infiltrated by feds.
All oath keepers are LARPing idiots of the highest degree. If you’ve ever bitched about ANTIFA, you’d feel the same about any of these right wing clowns.

I’m not surprised at all by how many people are armed and “trained”.

and it’s no surprise to me these little dress up groups of idiots get infiltrated all of the time.