Sci Fi 2 Wins

ANIMA

Legend (inyourownmind)
Feb 11, 2020
Planet Earth
Nice Pete! I messaged webber. He said $220 plus $40 shipping (AUD) for a quad set. Thats about $160 USD right now.
I'm tempted to do it. Unless anyone on here has a set they'd want to get rid of?

How do the fins feel? Loose or a bit stiff?
Are they the old FCS tabs?

ANIMA

Legend (inyourownmind)
Feb 11, 2020
Planet Earth
Just watched the video of Robbo on the quad fins. The boards does look really fast. I love webber's description of the fins. haha. Fastest fins on the planet! :sneaky::shaka: Now i definitely have to get a set.

"Adam Robbo on the Webber Quad Flex
Arguably the fastest fins on the planet. $220 per set. Faultless glass foils by Greg Trotter from Soar fins."

Retropete

Phil Edwards status
Jan 20, 2006
Sunny Coast Qld Australia
Nice Pete! I messaged webber. He said $220 plus $40 shipping (AUD) for a quad set. Thats about $160 USD right now.
I'm tempted to do it. Unless anyone on here has a set they'd want to get rid of?

How do the fins feel? Loose or a bit stiff?
Are they the old FCS tabs?
As I've said I only have the twins that i run with a ks knubster. I've been using the twins for a few years now and love them. Used them in many different boards. Keep thinking I need to sell a few sets of other fins so i don't have to bother moving the set i have from board to board They are definitely loose but still with good drive. The grip in the wave face on a high line speed carve with the board right in the top of the wave face is something else. Cutbacks are another brain melter with them. I say buy them because if you don't like the set as a quad you can still use the front as a twinnies set with or without trailer/trailers.
Tabs are fcs 1.

Last edited:
Reactions: ANIMA

ANIMA

Legend (inyourownmind)
Feb 11, 2020
Planet Earth
As I've said I only have the twins that i run with a ks knubster. I've been using the twins for a few years now and love them. Used them in many different boards. Keep thinking I need to sell a few sets of other fins so i don't have to bother moving the set i have from board to board They are definitely loose but still with good drive. The grip in the wave face on a high line speed carve with the board right in the top of the wave face is something else. Cutbacks are another brain melter with them. I say buy them because if you don't like the set as a quad you can still use the front as a twinnies set with or without trailer/trailers.
Tabs are fcs 1.
Good call! Thanks Pete.