San Clemente Pier and WSL

PRCD

Tom Curren status
Feb 25, 2020
Wait until they demand the audience be vaccinated - tech neurosis comes to surf contests. Also this will be held in gutless slop like most SoCal contests.
$100.00 to a homeless guy to run down the pier with a baseball bat and take out the plastic WSL BS ....
Another $100.00 if he can get a guy on an E-bike to help with the Quik IN n' OUT mayhem down and back ....
Any of you homeless erBBer's need some cash??

:jamon:
They need to be thrown in the Ziffs' front yard.

PPK96754

Miki Dora status
Apr 15, 2015
Kauai's north shore ~
How much is the City of San Clemente getting ($$$) to have the WSL promote the Trestle's event on The Pier?
How bout the winner of the WSL contest has to do a "Live segment" on the Ultimate Surfer challenging the best team to a "paddle off" ....
The Ultimate Surfer, takes on the challenge from the WSL World Title holder for ....?? poofter paddle-offs?? :dancing:

Males, up front on the surfboard?? :shrug:
Wahine's behind?
Wat cud happen??

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: brukuns and PRCD

LifeOnMars

Michael Peterson status
Jan 14, 2020
How much is the City of San Clemente getting ($$$) to have the WSL promote the Trestle's event on The Pier?
How bout the winner of the contest has to do a "Live segment" on the Ultimate Surfer challenging the best team to a "paddle off" ....
The Ultimate Surfer challenges the World Title holder for ....?? poofter paddle-offs?? :dancing:
would assume the WSL pays the state. trestles actually in SD county anyway, you can see the sign near uppers/cottons. the town of SC profits off the tourism $ injected into the local economy.

Reactions: PPK96754

PPK96754

Miki Dora status
Apr 15, 2015
Kauai's north shore ~
would assume the WSL pays the state. trestles actually in SD county anyway, you can see the sign near uppers/cottons. the town of SC profits off the tourism $ injected into the local economy.
Well my question was posed more towards the WSL having the "promo structures" on the San Clemente Pier and does the City get any revenue from the WSL.
So is the Pier on County property or State? (sorry I'm nit picking here)
Just trying to figure out who gets the revenue or if there is any involved.

WSL pays the State for permits and such for the contest location (Trestles) yes

San Clemente profits very well from the tourism $$$'s.
Loved Rocky's shop up on Avienda Del Mar & El Camino Real ... good guy ~ RIP

LifeOnMars

Michael Peterson status
Jan 14, 2020
Well my question was posed more towards the WSL having the "promo structures" on the San Clemente Pier and does the City get any revenue from the WSL.
So is the Pier on County property or State? (sorry I'm nit picking here)
Just trying to figure out who gets the revenue or if there is any involved.

WSL pays the State for permits and such for the contest location (Trestles) yes

San Clemente profits very well from the tourism $$$'s.
Loved Rocky's shop up on Avienda Del Mar & El Camino Real ... good guy ~ RIP
they probably get some $ for the plastic champion boxes, the pier is city property.

Reactions: PPK96754

Waterlogged05

Michael Peterson status
May 14, 2005
when i surfed there on my annual pilgrimage to mecca in the early 2000s

this dude with dreads used to shred the slop on the northside, he would take off as close to the pier as possible and do crazy turns on nothing

anyone know if he still shreds jah rastafari