Robert F. Kennedy Jr?????

Autoprax

Duke status
Jan 24, 2011
Vagina Point
pointing that that was that moron is saying is neither #1 novel nor #2 born out by the ample data we have when testing these tired hypotheses IS NOT DEFENDING BIG PHARMA you fkn straw manning wanker.

RFK is such a dipshit

clearly you're willing to chug any nonsense that aligns with your oppositional disorder
Agreeableness is one of the domains in the Big 5 personality test.

Me thinks someone would score low.

• Haha
Reactions: Ifallalot

Autoprax

Duke status
Jan 24, 2011
Vagina Point
As I recall he got fired for making sh!t up about George Bush. Was quite the conspiracy. Forged documents and everything. Just a left wing partisan hack peddling fake news. Guess that makes him a hero to the erBB Muppets.
So you are going to stick with the ad hominem?

When people point out a flaw in your reasoning, and you don't correct, it suggests that you are operating in bad faith or are just dumb.

Which one is it, fatso?

Reactions: afoaf and hal9000

Pico

Duke status
Aug 20, 2010
SUP Nation
So you are going to stick with the ad hominem?

When people point out a flaw in your reasoning, and you don't correct, it suggests that you are operating in bad faith or are just dumb.

Which one is it, fatso?
Which one is it Fatso??

Ifallalot

Duke status
Dec 17, 2008
pointing that that was that moron is saying is neither #1 novel nor #2 born out by the ample data we have when testing these tired hypotheses IS NOT DEFENDING BIG PHARMA you fkn straw manning wanker.

RFK is such a dipshit

clearly you're willing to chug any nonsense that aligns with your oppositional disorder
I wouldn’t have said anything about defending big Pharma if it wasn’t such a pattern for you. This isn’t the first time or the first topic.

afoaf

Duke status
Jun 25, 2008
I wouldn’t have said anything about defending big Pharma if it wasn’t such a pattern for you. This isn’t the first time or the first topic.
the pattern is your incessant penchant for straw man arguments

just because you make the stupid claim enough times, does not make it so

pointing out the logical flaw in your argument is NOT shilling for your opponent

Phi1

Phil Edwards status
May 21, 2002
Hell Cajon, Ca
  • Love
Reactions: hal9000 and afoaf

Ifallalot

Duke status
Dec 17, 2008
the pattern is your incessant penchant for straw man arguments

just because you make the stupid claim enough times, does not make it so

pointing out the logical flaw in your argument is NOT shilling for your opponent
You’re not pointing out logical flaws though, anything that calls into question established authority will be thrown out instantly

big pharma is one of the pillars of the establishment

and while correlation is not causation, anyone can see that the population is being decimated by better living through chemistry philosophy. Of course the problem is multivariate, but the other variables are not always examined

afoaf

Duke status
Jun 25, 2008
You’re not pointing out logical flaws though, anything that calls into question established authority will be thrown out instantly

big pharma is one of the pillars of the establishment

and while correlation is not causation, anyone can see that the population is being decimated by better living through chemistry philosophy. Of course the problem is multivariate, but the other variables are not always examined
once again, pointing out the myriad flaws in your cartoonish conspiracy theories is not shilling for the establishment

straw man after straw man after straw man

you recognize a common pattern in my counter-arguments and yet you don't appear willing to take it a step further and consider the fact that that pattern is a direct reflection of your own (rhetorical) behavior

look within, sir

• Love
Reactions: Woke AF

Ifallalot

Duke status
Dec 17, 2008
once again, pointing out the myriad flaws in your cartoonish conspiracy theories is not shilling for the establishment

straw man after straw man after straw man

you recognize a common pattern in my counter-arguments and yet you don't appear willing to take it a step further and consider the fact that that pattern is a direct reflection of your own (rhetorical) behavior

look within, sir
That’s an A+ post to somehow turn this around and say it’s my fault:roflmao:

afoaf

Duke status
Jun 25, 2008
That’s an A+ post to somehow turn this around and say it’s my fault:roflmao:
my counter-arguments are just that, arguments counter to your points

if you spot a trend in my counter-arguments that is simply a reflection of the the regularity with which you employ certain tactics

everywhere you go, there you are

GromsDad

Duke status
Jan 21, 2014
West of the Atlantic. East of the ICW.