Robert F. Kennedy Jr?????

StuAzole

Duke status
Jan 22, 2016
Robert F. Kennedy Jr., who last week launched his 2024 bid for the White House, is taking aim at an area that has been viewed as a weakness for President Joe Biden – the economy.

What aspects of the Biden economy worry you at this point?

Autoprax

Duke status
Jan 24, 2011
Vagina Point
hey stupid! :loser:

you should familiarize yourself with this. it’ll probably make you prouder to be a simple mick…

“Kennedy Babylon Vol. 1 begins the story of the Kennedy family’s scandalous century in the public eye. Written by Howie Carr, the New York Times bestselling author of The Brothers Bulger and Hitman, Kennedy Babylon is a whirlwind tour of scandals from the days of the clan’s rabidly anti-Semitic patriarch to the death of JFK Jr. The book includes scores of amazing photographs, many of which have not been published in decades.”

i wonder why the usual clueless fruits aren’t lauding bobby jr.’s work with RIVERKEEPER…

vax skepticism trumps effective environmental activism …?
I remember when he was doing the river keeper stuff.

Seems like he kinda went off the rails.

That makes him a perfect canidate!

kidfury

Duke status
Oct 14, 2017
You must live in a bubble if you think the economy right now is on a solid footing.
Today, the U.S. still accounts for almost 25 percent of global output, nearly the same share as in 1990, even as China’s share has soared.​

The U.S. remains a uniquely dynamic society in some important ways, home to top universities, a thriving venture-capital industry, a stable government (most of the time) and a population comfortable with risk taking. Apple, Google, Tesla and OpenAI are all American companies. So are Moderna and Pfizer, key developers of the mRNA Covid vaccines.​

When it comes to economic innovation and productive might, no country can match the U.S.​

As Paul notes, however, G.D.P. does not measure a typical person’s standard of living. Per capita G.D.P. is an average, and an average can be distorted by outliers. The U.S. is highly unequal, which means that the wealthy take home a larger share of output than in other countries.​

Since 2000, per capita G.D.P. in the U.S. has risen 27 percent, but median household income has risen only 7 percent. Income for the top 0.1 percent of earners, by contrast, has jumped 41 percent.​

When you look at broad measures of well-being, the U.S. stops looking so good. We have the lowest life expectancy of any high-income country, a relatively recent development. Americans have uniquely poor access to health insurance and paid parental leave. Surveys show that Americans are deeply dissatisfied with the country’s direction.

i.e. we really must eliminate GOP/conservative influences on our economy​

StuAzole

Duke status
Jan 22, 2016
You must live in a bubble if you think the economy right now is on a solid footing.
What specifically are you worried about?

Employment is still strong despite the Fed’s attempt to cool it.

Inflation is cooling.

Rates are steady or declining.

Housing market stable despite Fed’s attempts to kill it.

Give me some specifics?

Reactions: afoaf

Woke AF

Tom Curren status
Jul 29, 2009
Southern Tip, Norcal
years ago, i was walking down the end of my block, and i glanced through the window of mezzogiorno, (a longtime semi-cool restaurant)…i saw m. rourke in there with a couple of his fellow villains… i thought “cool….”

i walked around the corner onto spring st., and just about bumped into/onto carrie otis (m.r.’s girlfriend at the time) as she strutted down the block….

VA VA VA VAVOOM!!!
good for mickey!!!

:cheers:

ps- i wonder if fecalface is familiar with that antique store - doesn’t he aspire to being a polock ?

my mistake - portland not poland!
most of the lesbians are heading to poland nowadays…
336044111_575849371013410_4647917633405632848_n.png

hal9000

Duke status
Jan 30, 2016
Urbana, Illinois
Today, the U.S. still accounts for almost 25 percent of global output, nearly the same share as in 1990, even as China’s share has soared.​

The U.S. remains a uniquely dynamic society in some important ways, home to top universities, a thriving venture-capital industry, a stable government (most of the time) and a population comfortable with risk taking. Apple, Google, Tesla and OpenAI are all American companies. So are Moderna and Pfizer, key developers of the mRNA Covid vaccines.​

When it comes to economic innovation and productive might, no country can match the U.S.​

As Paul notes, however, G.D.P. does not measure a typical person’s standard of living. Per capita G.D.P. is an average, and an average can be distorted by outliers. The U.S. is highly unequal, which means that the wealthy take home a larger share of output than in other countries.​

Since 2000, per capita G.D.P. in the U.S. has risen 27 percent, but median household income has risen only 7 percent. Income for the top 0.1 percent of earners, by contrast, has jumped 41 percent.​

When you look at broad measures of well-being, the U.S. stops looking so good. We have the lowest life expectancy of any high-income country, a relatively recent development. Americans have uniquely poor access to health insurance and paid parental leave. Surveys show that Americans are deeply dissatisfied with the country’s direction.

i.e. we really must eliminate GOP/conservative influences on our economy​
stop ruining GrossFlab's false narrative with your facts

Kento

Duke status
Jan 11, 2002
The Bar
80s era: Trump was mocked in Aspen, the Kennedys were LOATHED. Worst of the worst entitlement and absolute pigs. I suffer no sorrow at one of them SonnyBonoing himself into a tree while playing football in the most crowded bottleneck at Ajax.

Eunice is cool, though.

Reactions: mundus

Mike_Jones

Tom Curren status
Mar 5, 2009
Robert F. Kennedy Jr., who last week launched his 2024 bid for the White House, is taking aim at an area that has been viewed as a weakness for President Joe Biden – the economy.

If you want to take on the Ukraine war without personal sacrifice then this is your only available route.