Robert F. Kennedy Jr?????

2surf

Duke status
Apr 12, 2004
California USA
www.allcare.com
Not when you are dealing with facts.

To support your position you simply need to do a fact check.

But you won't do that.

It's less work to attack the source.
that Secret Service protections gripe is a red herring. Both his uncle and his dad had Secret Service and both were murdered. He should be happy he can provide his own protection.

mundus

Duke status
Feb 26, 2018
Latest NBC poll shows RFK hurting Trump more than Biden which anyone with a brain already knew.

2surf

Duke status
Apr 12, 2004
California USA
www.allcare.com
Latest NBC poll shows RFK hurting Trump more than Biden which anyone with a brain already knew.
I like RFKjr. Too bad he’s not a democrat because I would absolutely switch party and vote for him. And I’m certainly not voting for someone who needs a 24hour caregiver and thinks his VP is his lucky charm. So what is the alternative?

I’m pretty sure when election time comes around Mr T’s base will all fall in line, maybe I and millions of independents will too.

• Haha
Reactions: afoaf

GromsDad

Duke status
Jan 21, 2014
West of the Atlantic. East of the ICW.
Yeah, Biden voters will totally vote for a Vaccine denying conspiracy tard:crazy2:
I love the way, you worded that. No. I do not expect "Biden voters" to vote for Kennedy. Nope. Not at all. I just expect sane and rational democrats to jump ship and vote for Kennedy instead of Biden. If you're still a Biden voter at this stage, you're clearly not sane or rational.

• Haha
Reactions: mundus

mundus

Duke status
Feb 26, 2018
I love the way, you worded that. No. I do not expect "Biden voters" to vote for Kennedy. Nope. Not at all. I just expect sane and rational democrats to jump ship and vote for Kennedy instead of Biden. If you're still a Biden voter at this stage, you're clearly not sane or rational.
Opposite of reality as always from the brainwashed and stupid.

• Haha
Reactions: GromsDad

Phi1

Phil Edwards status
May 21, 2002
Hell Cajon, Ca
“NIH refuses to investigate the mystery; in fact Congress prohibits the NIH from researching the cause of mass shootings…”

Yeah, like the 2a crowd is going to listen to the NIH recommendations on any gun control.
:roflmao: