How sad
Peace to family and friends and everyone who will miss him
Rip mayor

ocean7847

Miki Dora status
Jun 23, 2004
the Injured Reserve
RIP.

Ran into mayor1 years ago in a relatively distant lineup - a confrontation followed an SUP entering the lineup and snaking, showing bad etiquette, etc. I’d been aggrieved, things heated up, and this random guy jumped in on my side. SUPer took off. We end up chatting and realized we erBB’d and just like that, started shooting the breeze and having a great time.

the erBB has changed a lot over the years, but there are these connections that somehow happened and the memories persist and the tribe connects.

worth a top, for the old guys.

Autoprax

Duke status
Jan 24, 2011
Vagina Point
Somehow I imagined him as some grizzled old guy. I'm older than he is. Way too young IMHO.
After 50 you can go any day.

People fool themselves.

The stoics say think about your death every day.

I do it anyway.

I always say to the students I hope I die mid semester and they they get a really mean teacher to replace me.

Then maybe they will appreciate me and not be such dicks.

I feel for the family. Loosing a parent is tough

Last edited:

Random Guy

Duke status
Jan 16, 2002
RIP.

Ran into mayor1 years ago in a relatively distant lineup - a confrontation followed an SUP entering the lineup and snaking, showing bad etiquette, etc. I’d been aggrieved, things heated up, and this random guy jumped in on my side. SUPer took off. We end up chatting and realized we erBB’d and just like that, started shooting the breeze and having a great time.

the erBB has changed a lot over the years, but there are these connections that somehow happened and the memories persist and the tribe connects.

worth a top, for the old guys.
What a wild way to connect in real life, ocean73628473

I’m so curious about how the erbb connection was uncovered
Did you say “stocked” when the rest of the world would say “stoked” ?

Reactions: bonzer5fin