Remember when...

stringcheese

Miki Dora status
Jun 21, 2017
Anyone remember the Mavericks surf forum? Total cesspool. :D

Came here from Aggroville! Didn't it disappear around 2004, when some of these old posts being pulled up are from?
There was a "PPK" on Aggroville, too. It was for "pleasure point knucklehead" though. At first I thought they were the same person, because, you know, they were on the same internet :LOL:

PPK96754

Miki Dora status
Apr 15, 2015
Kauai's north shore ~
Came here from Aggroville! Didn't it disappear around 2004, when some of these old posts being pulled up are from?
There was a "PPK" on Aggroville, too. It was for "pleasure point knucklehead" though. At first I thought they were the same person, because, you know, they were on the same internet :LOL:
Some of Pleasure Point (K)Night Riders live here on Kauai's north shore ~ :shrug:
:socrazy:

Reactions: keenfish

keenfish

Duke status
May 12, 2002
Trona
www.pbase.com
The King of the erBB always was and always will be "Ping-pong Bob". What ever happened to PPB?

I'm still in contact with him but felt he needed to be mentioned for his contributions to this place. He will always be a legend here and forever. :jamon:

grapedrink

Duke status
May 21, 2011
A Beach
He ended up moving from San Francisco to Augusta, Georgia, for a better job. Wife and a kid (?) and career opportunity = change.

Last I heard, his research was in the area of deep brain stimulation with possible Alzheimer's treatment aspects.

Still have one of his rotating center fins. Last board with it died a bad death in San Mateo County due to a frayed leash string. Just need the right Craigslist board to experiment with......
Just imagine if you had combined the Blakestah fin with Roy's board . . .. . :alien: