Remember when aggrieved comedians flocked to the right as a safe haven from wokeness and cancel culture?

Kento

Duke status
Jan 11, 2002
The Bar
yeah. funny as compared to what? slamming your dick in a door? sticking a fork in your own eye? absofuckinglutely!

:roflmao:

but funny as compared to REAL comedic genius like Jim Carey? nawp.

View attachment 178126
A lot funnier than sh!t like 50 First Dates.

But yes, stuff like Dumb & Dumber, Planes, Trains & Automobiles, Dirty Rotten Scoundrels etc. outclass anything with Sandler in it.

Come to think of it though, it's usually the other supporting characters like Chris Farley, Norm MacDonald, Steve Buscemi, etc. who bring the gold for his movies.

Kento

Duke status
Jan 11, 2002
The Bar
That audio tape back in the day during a noontime high almost killed 3 people from cardiac arrest. We literally were dying laughing.

Toll Booth Willy and Piece of sh!t Car....?!
Mat have alluded to it before but holy sh!t did I ever luck out with the right vehicle in geology camp.

We got high all trip and listened to stuff quality metal, rap, classic rock, unfortunately it was a bunch of people from Indiana so Mellencamp was unavoidable but that was where I first heard those Adam Sandler Tapes. So fucking funny. Sloppy Joes!

One of the other vehicles was subjected to dozens of hours of true indie folk, sh!t like tambourines and droning for 20 minutes on end. There's a reason you are not signed, it's because you're so fucking terrible, even death row won't hire them because the soon-to-be-executed kill themselves too soon and destroy the theatrics. I'll grant there may be worse genres of music but not very many.

Sorry - I never realized how strong the PTSD was. And I was only subjected to a couple cumulative hours of it! :roflmao:

Reactions: crustBrother

afoaf

Duke status
Jun 25, 2008
so was that show really as good as i remember? or was i just that high?

don't answer that. it doesn't matter. homie does not play that game.

back when the FOMO was ferrealferreal

planning your whole day so you'd be home in time to watch In Living Color

maybe with the VCR cued up so you could record it on tape

what a great time to be alive

Pico

Duke status
Aug 20, 2010
SUP Nation
I’m not gonna lie I liked the first deuce bigelow. He’s def been funny in the past: but Adam Sandler has single handed kept his career afloat with his Netflix deal and getting all his friends together to make mostly bad movies but have a good time doing it.
IMG_3691.jpeg