Remember when aggrieved comedians flocked to the right as a safe haven from wokeness and cancel culture?

Oakleys_N_Zinka

Miki Dora status
Oct 7, 2005

Autoprax

Duke status
Jan 24, 2011
Vagina Point
I always thought Rob Schneider was a pretty funny dude

he was great on SNL

classic bit!

He's a nutty right winger now but he's still funny.

He's one of those friends you would try to steer away from politics.

But they always have to go there at some point.

$kully

Duke status
Feb 27, 2009
I’m not gonna lie I liked the first deuce bigelow. He’s def been funny in the past: but Adam Sandler has single handed kept his career afloat with his Netflix deal and getting all his friends together to make mostly bad movies but have a good time doing it.

grapedrink

Duke status
May 21, 2011
A Beach
I’m not gonna lie I liked the first deuce bigelow. He’s def been funny in the past: but Adam Sandler has single handed kept his career afloat with his Netflix deal and getting all his friends together to make mostly bad movies but have a good time doing it.
Sandler is impressive but nothing he made after Billy Madison or Happy Gilmore came close

Sharkbiscuit

Duke status
Aug 6, 2003
Jacksonville Beach
The Waterboy is hilarious and an extremely influential film in terms of pop/sports culture.

I also liked the Hannukah song and some of the comedy routines like The Excited Southerner, Fatty McGee, and the old man one.

Reactions: kpd73

kpd73

Nep status
Apr 5, 2014
The Waterboy is hilarious and an extremely influential film in terms of pop/sports culture.

I also liked the Hannukah song and some of the comedy routines like The Excited Southerner, Fatty McGee, and the old man one.
That audio tape back in the day during a noontime high almost killed 3 people from cardiac arrest. We literally were dying laughing.

Toll Booth Willy and Piece of sh!t Car....?!

• Love
Reactions: Sharkbiscuit