Red-X related question.

Stefan

Rabbitt Bartholomew status
Jun 13, 2002
Venice, CA, USA
Don't know if anybody saw, but I put a down payment on a new C.I "Black Beauty" 6.6, over the weekend. The board comes with the Red-X system, just wondering. Can you fit a traction pad on one of those boards? Do you have to do any "cutting/trimming" to the pad, so not to cover the holes??<P>Anybody?

Who's Your Daddy

Tom Curren status
Jan 10, 2002
Carlsbad, California
Visit site
<P><BR>...But to answer your question Steffie, just use an exacto knife to cut some holes out. This topic was covered about a month ago, but I couldn't find the thread!<P>-Out!<P>Edited to say that this is a picture of the Finland National Pinball Team! lol<p>[This message has been edited by Who's Your Daddy (edited 12-16-2002).]

Stefan

Jun 13, 2002
Venice, CA, USA
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Bohdi #2:<BR><B>there are a couple traction pad companies that make a red x pad..If you can't find one you like just do what I did and buy the one you want and then cut out the holes with a razor..</B><HR></BLOCKQUOTE><P>That's kinda what I figured...Thanx Bodhi#2<P>You should be here now...MASSIVE!!!

tom@daumtooling

Michael Peterson status
Jan 10, 2002
San Clemente
Visit site
Stefan,<BR> Sticky Bumps and PowderKeg both make traction that is patterned to work with Red X. The fin boxes are also sold with a pair of mini-traction pad covers if you want to use them. If you can't find the right traction just ask the sandcritter who she would buy accessories from.

Stefan

Jun 13, 2002
Venice, CA, USA
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by tom@daumtooling:<BR><B>Stefan,<BR> Sticky Bumps and PowderKeg both make traction that is patterned to work with Red X. The fin boxes are also sold with a pair of mini-traction pad covers if you want to use them. If you can't find the right traction just ask the sandcritter who she would buy accessories from.</B><HR></BLOCKQUOTE><P>Thank you sir!

Waldo

Duke status
Jan 24, 2002
Shangri-La
WYD, thanks for the laughs. On my way to fight traffic to LAX to pick up the Better Half on her return from 12-day trip, then off to take finals this evening. A long day indeed.<P>Finnish National Pinball Team!?! LMAO