Duke status
Apr 12, 2004
California USA
www.allcare.com
Border agents intercept drugs dropped from ultralight aircraft
CALIFORNIA
by: Bob Ponting
Posted: Jul 13, 2020 / 02:22 PM PDT / Updated: Jul 13, 2020 / 02:22 PM PDT
Border Patrol agents said they intercepted drugs dropped from an ultalight aircraft similar to this one. (Photo: U.S. Customs and Border Protection)

Border Patrol agents said they intercepted drugs dropped from an ultalight aircraft similar to this one. (Photo: U.S. Customs and Border Protection)

HEBER, Calif. — Border Patrol agents intercepted a load of methamphetamine that was dropped from a low-flying ultralight aircraft into a field south of El Centro over the weekend.
The agents saw the small aircraft Saturday just after midnight as it flew at a low altitude west of Highway 111 and south of Jasper Road near Heber, California. When the searched the area, they found a white duffle back and a metal basket on a dirt road south of Jasper Road, according to a news release from U.S. Customs and Border Protection. Inside the duffel bag were 26 containers that tested positive for methamphetamine. The drugs weighed 145.5 pounds and had an estimated street value of about $327,000, the release said.
It was not clear where the ultralight aircraft took off from, but Heber is just over 10 miles north of Mexicali, Mexico.

kidfury

Duke status
Oct 14, 2017
Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: Woke AF

Sharkbiscuit

Duke status
Aug 6, 2003
Jacksonville Beach
R32 gives me sh!t but lets stupid posts like this fly?
Did r32 say your posts were too stupid, or did he tell you that you start too many threads?

Because I don't think you've ever posted anything quite as dumb as thinking Antifa is getting a dime off El Chapo, but you do consistently post a shitload of threads.

Remember when janitor and I used to periodically post up the "score" when you had more threads than the rest of the erBB political posters combined?

I think you should reconsider the nature of r32's criticism.

Then, you should listen to "Too Many Puppies" by Primus.

Once you have listened to "Too Many Puppies" by Primus, I want you tell the erBB if Primus thought the single puppy was insufficiently intelligent, or if there were multiple puppies, to excess.

Thanks you.

Kento

Duke status
Jan 11, 2002
The Bar
Antifa? I'd say it's more likely Sturgis' mood is the one that turned foul.

Something something bikers selling meth for decades something something

Reactions: hal9000

hal9000

Duke status
Jan 30, 2016
Urbana, Illinois
Did r32 say your posts were too stupid, or did he tell you that you start too many threads?

Because I don't think you've ever posted anything quite as dumb as thinking Antifa is getting a dime off El Chapo, but you do consistently post a shitload of threads.

Remember when janitor and I used to periodically post up the "score" when you had more threads than the rest of the erBB political posters combined?

I think you should reconsider the nature of r32's criticism.

Then, you should listen to "Too Many Puppies" by Primus.

Once you have listened to "Too Many Puppies" by Primus, I want you tell the erBB if Primus thought the single puppy was insufficiently intelligent, or if there were multiple puppies, to excess.

Thanks you.

I‘ve dialed it back. And for real, I do get discussions going, you’ve got to admit.

Besides, it’s not my fault erBB can’t attract more traffic to its site and get some better posters.