Ram cam

PRCD

Tom Curren status
Feb 25, 2020
I love when the ram backs up at 1:46 in the bottom video to get some runway to ram again. Ramming and reproduction are the very telos of his existence. This made me wonder what's stopping us from breeding war rams like this:

Is it simply too dangerous? Would they be too much of a liability like an angry wild aurochs? Is it genetically impossible?

PRCD

Tom Curren status
Feb 25, 2020
repetitive use of synonyms is a weakness in your writing, bro
In this video, two men bring a peace offering of bread to Rambrah. Things are going fine until they try to approach his wife and son. Sensing their maleness, Rambrah goes, "AWWW, HELL NAW!"

Pescado713

Nep status
May 2, 2019
I love when the ram backs up at 1:46 in the bottom video to get some runway to ram again. Ramming and reproduction are the very telos of his existence. This made me wonder what's stopping us from breeding war rams like this:

Is it simply too dangerous? Would they be too much of a liability like an angry wild aurochs? Is it genetically impossible?
it would def be cheaper than the AI fleet of war robots Boston Dynamics is currently building + who doesn't love mutton stew?

• Love
Reactions: PRCD

PRCD

Tom Curren status
Feb 25, 2020
it would def be cheaper than the AI fleet of war robots Boston Dynamics is currently building + who doesn't love mutton stew?
The Mongols traveled on their food supply - they had genes for lactose tolerance in adulthood so they could drink horse milk as they rode and the horses just ate grass.

If you're forming a new Golden Horde, HMU in the DMs. TIA.

• Haha
Reactions: Pescado713