Question for all you Trumpophiles

$kully

Duke status
Feb 27, 2009
Assuming Cohen is telling the truth and Mueller does a good enough job proving it will that be enough for you to abandon ship and jump on a life raft? Or are you going down with the ship?

Ifallalot

Duke status
Dec 17, 2008
That he paid off a whore?

With cash?

If it didn't come from campaign funds WGAF

And I bet when this doesn't pan out Mueller will continue to search for "obstruction"

Mueller is coming :roflmao:

GDaddy

Duke status
Jan 17, 2006
Carlsbad
Mueller started off looking for Russians but now he's looking for campaign funds being used to pay off whores?

Don't tell me, don't tell me....Mueller already has the Russian thing in the bag and now he is just being thorough.

I didn't vote for him last time but now I'm seriously reconsidering.

GDaddy

Duke status
Jan 17, 2006
Carlsbad
1whoknows said:
Vegas act: Donald Trump and the Paid Off Whores
That's a kludgy ad theme for a Vegas act. Trump would go for something something more catchy. He would want to do the full lounge lizard thing

Vegas Act: Like a Boss - Hookers and Blow

FecalFace

Duke status
Nov 21, 2008
The Californias
Autoprax said:
GDaddy said:
Based on what?
Spitefulness.

George is a contrarian but always on the wrong side of history.

Like cheering for people being run down by cars.

That's pretty much what Trump is doing.

GDad wants to drink liberal tears.

That's the only motivation for these fucktards

everysurfer

Phil Edwards status
Sep 9, 2013
Santa Barbara County
GDaddy said:
Mueller started off looking for Russians but now he's looking for campaign funds being used to pay off whores?

Don't tell me, don't tell me....Mueller already has the Russian thing in the bag and now he is just being thorough.

I thought that Meuller isn't investigating Cohen, but left it with New York State. Gdaddy is now supporting tRump? From one of the most insightful posters to this? Surely a sign of the beginnings of Amyloid Beta plaque build up.

FecalFace

Duke status
Nov 21, 2008
The Californias
GDaddy said:

So Mueller should overlook serious crimes he comes across in a search for something else?

Did you do that when you were a cop? Looking for drugs but you find a dead body, not report the dead guy?

Your logic is lacking but I love watching your transformation into a real Trumptard.

Money laundering and collusion are connected as well as Trump's business ties with Russia and his dealings with criminals and con men he surrounded himself with.

Uberkuque

Gerry Lopez status
Nov 19, 2014
frvcvs said:
Assuming Cohen is telling the truth and Mueller does a good enough job proving it will that be enough for you to abandon ship and jump on a life raft? Or are you going down with the ship?
There is no red line. Trump supporters are in such an intellectual and moral vacuum that they have no sense of right and wrong when it comes to critiquing/evaluating Trump and his adm. What's right is what Trump says is right; what's wrong is what Trump says is wrong. The level of stupid is staggering.

studog

Duke status
Jan 15, 2003
CA
Uberkuque said:
frvcvs said:
There is no red line. Trump supporters are in such an intellectual and moral vacuum that they have no sense of right and wrong when it comes to critiquing/evaluating Trump and his adm. What's right is what Trump says is right; what's wrong is what Trump says is wrong. The level of stupid is staggering.
they'll continue to blame the Clintons

kidfury

Duke status
Oct 14, 2017
WASHINGTON — The Trump administration is considering bypassing Congress to grant a $100 billion tax cut mainly to the wealthy, a legally tenuous maneuver that would cut capital gains taxation and fulfill a long-held ambition of many investors and conservatives.
Steven Mnuchin, the Treasury secretary, said in an interview on the sidelines of the Group of 20 summit meeting in Argentina this month that his department was studying whether it could use its regulatory powers to allow Americans to account for inflation in determining capital gains tax liabilities. The Treasury Department could change the definition of “cost” for calculating capital gains, allowing taxpayers to adjust the initial value of an asset, such as a home or a share of stock, for inflation when it sells.
“If it can’t get done through a legislation process, we will look at what tools at Treasury we have to do it on our own and we’ll consider that,” Mr. Mnuchin said,