Qanon

crustBrother

Kelly Slater status
Apr 23, 2001
chiropractors are quacks.
call them whatever you want

a one hour massage followed by an adjustment is the bomb

a really talented massage therapist and chiropractor in the same office is solid gold - been a while since i've had access to that magical combo

:cry:

Last edited:

$kully

Duke status
Feb 27, 2009
call them whatever you want

a one hour massage followed by an adjustment is the bomb

a really talented massage therapist and chiropractor in the same office is solid gold - been a while since i've had access to that magical combo

:cry:
I’ve had adjustments and yeah they can help physical ailments. But when a chiropractor starts telling me he can fix everything from my allergies to ibs that’s when I start calling bullshit.

kidfury

Duke status
Oct 14, 2017
I don’t disagree with the issues of tuition costs and our predatory student loan system. That is indeed a major problem that is bordering on a scam. But I’m fairly certain that’s not at all what Roseanne Barr was referring to. Also, chiropractors are quacks.
you definitely don't need to go to school to be a chiropractor.

Aquaman2

Michael Peterson status
Apr 17, 2008
Socal
fineartamerica.com
Yeah, the last time I saw anything QAnon were the giant flags that said "TRUMP / JFK JR" during the Jan 6 riot.

Does Q still post? Is there a QAnon web site?

Reactions: JTS

crustBrother

Kelly Slater status
Apr 23, 2001
But when a chiropractor starts telling me he can fix everything from my allergies to ibs that’s when I start calling bullshit.
yeah. make me feel like a noodle, mr chiro and mrs massage therapist. stfu about all that other nonsense.

i'll go consult with @r32 's moss agate cures asthma ex gf if i want that woo woo sillyness

• Haha
Reactions: afoaf and r32

$kully

Duke status
Feb 27, 2009
yeah. make me feel like a noodle, mr chiro and mrs massage therapist. stfu about all that other nonsense.

i'll go consult with @r32 's moss agate cures asthma ex gf if i want that woo woo sillyness
I feel the same way about Accupuncture. Chinese medicine is fascinating and a knowledgeable Accupuncture therapist can really work wonders on physical ailments. But some of the herbs they try to sling that can fix everything from anxiety to that rattle in your car are a bit nonsensical.

Duffy LaCoronilla

Duke status
Apr 27, 2016
Also, chiropractors are quacks.
Depends. There are some who make crazy claims about how adjusting the spine can cure all sorts of ailments. There are others who understand that adjusting the spine is an effective method for temporary pain relief.
And there are a multitude of business models, including overall injury recovery and prevention, particularly among athletic individuals, where chiropractic care is part of more involved approach.

I have a “chiropractic” appointment this afternoon. My wife had one yesterday. Blew out her shoulder a couple weeks ago lifting weights. Told she needed surgery. Couldn’t lift her hand over her head. Today she has nearly full range of motion from the care she got yesterday.

So who’s the quack? The doc who wanted to do thousands of dollars of surgery or the chiro who got her moving for $200?

I can assure you that without regular body work that includes chiropractic adjustments I wouldn’t be able to do half the sh!t I do.

Reactions: JTS

$kully

Duke status
Feb 27, 2009
Depends. There are some who make crazy claims about how adjusting the spine can cure all sorts of ailments. There are others who understand that adjusting the spine is an effective method for temporary pain relief.
And there are a multitude of business models, including overall injury recovery and prevention, particularly among athletic individuals, where chiropractic care is part of more involved approach.

I have a “chiropractic” appointment this afternoon.

I can assure you that without regular body work that includes chiropractic adjustments I wouldn’t be able to do half the sh!t I do.
Enjoy!

Ifallalot

Duke status
Dec 17, 2008
Daniel J. Jones, the president of the non-profit group Advance Democracy, told NBC News that it was important to take "the increasing violent rhetoric and actions we’re seeing seriously, and our elected officials, especially Republican elected officials, need to speak out" against violent actions.

“We don’t yet know the individual’s motivation for using his vehicle to crash into a gate at the FBI’s Atlanta Field Office," Jones said. "But this individual’s suspected social media activity is part of a trend: Trump supporters espousing anti-government rhetoric and conspiracy theories — often echoing Trump’s own statements — that decide to take violent action against public officials."
The Believers lap this sh!t right up

Autoprax

Duke status
Jan 24, 2011
Vagina Point
College for most people is nothing but a money making scam. I say this as parent of a college student, btw.

My son is likely going into chiropractics. Does he need “college” for that? Technically yes. But his four year degree for all intents is worthless. There’s really no reason why he can’t just go straight to chiropractic school.

Dumb ol’ me with no degree and a ”blue collar” career is paying for it all.

”…the youngest generation of workers is shunning college (and with it, the prospect of a corporate career) to take up traditional trades like welding, plumbing, and carpentry.”
You could say the same thing about the gym.

College is not worthless. It's over priced.

Making it affordable with be a good investment for the society. We aren't doing that and there are all kinds of jobs where there are shortages or workers.

Trades are fine if your temperament is suited to that work until you hit fifty. The outliers will be able to keep going. But there is going to be a lot of breakdown in that population.

There are way more interesting characters on the job site than there is at the academy or in the corporate world.

Reactions: grapedrink