Putin: Why Don’t You Send Me Evidence of Vote Meddling, M’kay?

Billy Ocean

Duke status
Jan 7, 2017
https://www.reuters.com/article/us-usa-trump-putin-reaction/putin-tells-u-s-to-send-evidence-of-vote-meddling-idUSKCN1GF0AS

hal9000

Duke status
Jan 30, 2016
Urbana, Illinois
https://www.nytimes.com/2018/03/05/world/asia/nastya-rybka-trump-putin.html?hp&action=click&pgtype=Homepage&clickSource=story-heading&module=first-column-region&region=top-news&WT.nav=top-news

sizzld1

Phil Edwards status
Mar 31, 2009
Do we normally share our top-secret intelligence with countries we are accusing of wrongdoing? Am I missing something here?

Billy Ocean

Duke status
Jan 7, 2017
It’s a simple question

What’s the evidence?

Someone ought to be able to wipe the smirk off of Vlad’s face

sizzld1

Phil Edwards status
Mar 31, 2009
BillyOcean said:
It’s a simple question

What’s the evidence?

Every intelligence agency in this country has confirmed it. Other countries have apparently confirmed it as well. Show us your government clearance to receive classified information, then maybe you'd have an argument. Otherwise, you're just being a willful fool. But hey, that seems like a popular pastime for many conserBBatives when it comes to the Russia investigation these days. :wave2:

$kully

Duke status
Feb 27, 2009
sizzld1 said:
Do we normally share our top-secret intelligence with countries we are accusing of wrongdoing? Am I missing something here?
This.

Billy Ocean

Duke status
Jan 7, 2017
sizzld1 said:
BillyOcean said:
It’s a simple question

What’s the evidence?

Every intelligence agency in this country has confirmed it. Other countries have apparently confirmed it as well. Show us your government clearance to receive classified information, then maybe you'd have an argument. Otherwise, you're just being a willful fool. But hey, that seems like a popular pastime for many conserBBatives when it comes to the Russia investigation these days. :wave2:
Do you normally believe our intelligence agencies when they provide zero evidence for their claims?

Like, for example, when they claimed they weren’t spying on Americans?

afoaf

Duke status
Jun 25, 2008
clearly Twitter and Facebook are also in on the deep state conspiracy...

sizzld1

Phil Edwards status
Mar 31, 2009
afoaf said:
clearly Twitter and Facebook are also in on the deep state conspiracy...
Twitter, Facebook, multiple foreign countries, sh!t tons of Republicans, the list goes on. Yet, Trumpeteers will continue putting forward these patently retarded conspiracy theories until they are blue in the face. :foreheadslap:

$kully

Duke status
Feb 27, 2009
It's pretty amazing to me that people like Billy, Caca and Gromsdad think that we should have all the evidence at our disposal despite an ongoing investigation let alone be sharing it with a foreign adversary who is a major player in said investigation. And because all the evidence hasn't been made public yet that therefore nothing ever happened which means that there could be no wrongdoing on the part of Vladdy, the Trump administration or individuals acting in the interest of either or both parties.

Autoprax

Duke status
Jan 24, 2011
Vagina Point
One thing about Russians is that they don't lie.

It's not in their culture.

If Putin says no, I believe him.

A clunky read but informative,

https://itunes.apple.com/us/book/red-notice/id894615971?mt=11

Billy Ocean

Duke status
Jan 7, 2017
Well, Mueller indicted these Russian dudes, correct?

Is the charge just conspiracy to say bad things about her highness?

Does mueller expect Vlad to send his boys on a plane to DC for this?

Maybe if there was evidence of a real crime more than just the CNN soap opera watchers would take it seriously

Autoprax

Duke status
Jan 24, 2011
Vagina Point
Don't jump to conclusions, B.

The waiting is the hardest part.

I still say it's a good bet trump will get off.

He will bail with the place in ruins and call it a win.

It's what he does best.

sizzld1

Phil Edwards status
Mar 31, 2009
BillyOcean said:

Maybe if there was evidence of a real crime more than just the CNN soap opera watchers would take it seriously
Google is your friend. Stop asking for everything to be spoonfed to you. We all know you'll only respond with more assinine questions anyway. :computer:

Billy Ocean

Duke status
Jan 7, 2017
When real news emerges I will hear it without looking for it

There’s no news which is why Putin is laughing

One-Off

Tom Curren status
Jul 28, 2005
33.8N - 118.4W
BillyOcean said:

I'm thinking those charges were just to establish that crimes were committed. Can the defendants be found guilty in absentia if they do not appear in court? If that's the case, then anyone, any American who collaborated with them is in serious legal jeopardy. I'm thinking that's what those indictments are about.