Pulling my support for Surfrider LA

manbearpig

Duke status
May 11, 2009
in the bathroom
As much as it seems surf teacher kook was in the wrong this is sh!t that happens every day at every line up. This is getting blown out of proportion.

sussle

Rabbitt Bartholomew status
Oct 11, 2009
so. can i have an IG account called whiteguyssurf? asking for a friend.

sizzld1

Phil Edwards status
Mar 31, 2009
stu dog said:
they lost my support after caving to the Malibu creek project.
This. On a bright note, the lagoon appeared to have breached at 3rd last weekend. I wonder if Andy and the boys had some shovel parties during the Woolsey shutdown? If, by some off chance, it was natural, I'm sure it won't last.

mhurdle858

Michael Peterson status
Mar 23, 2006
San Diego
They lost my support, many years ago, when they supported the max closure map when going through the MPA process.

studog

Duke status
Jan 15, 2003
CA
sizzld1 said:
stu dog said:
they lost my support after caving to the Malibu creek project.
This. On a bright note, the lagoon appeared to have breached at 3rd last weekend. I wonder if Andy and the boys had some shovel parties during the Woolsey shutdown? If, by some off chance, it was natural, I'm sure it won't last.
creek at Leo broke. that sucker was flowing good. will be interested what that new sand does out there

GWS

Duke status
Jan 11, 2002
done
Cowboy up, shut up and surf. This woman would have collapsed under the standard treatment we received as children at the hands of grown men back in the day. At this point I'm thinking any vendetta needs to go the other way. Stuff her. Relentlessly. Everybody.

And SR lost my support a long time ago. This is a conglomeration of kooks.

2surf

Duke status
Apr 12, 2004
California USA
www.allcare.com
shiver_me_timbers said:
Surfrider used to stick to their mission statement. Then they were taken over by general do-gooders who wanted to jump every leftie cause they could find. That's when I took a step back.
Used to be the WSA environmental program. Don Hansen donated $1,000 bucks to it every year. I recruited a little league baseball umpire to run it back in the '80s and he did a pretty good job. Then it was hijacked by a bunch of Lawyers. RIP Mike...

SlicedFeet

Miki Dora status
Dec 17, 2004
Swarm Diego
WTF is wrong with this - all of you?

This chick has the wave and it’s an ankle slapper. Let her enjoy it.

Am I missing something here?

I actually enjoy paddeling in if I have to get in without taking a wave because of time. Big whoop.

Good for her to talk sh!t if that is what she did.