President of NAACP Lies and Makes Up Racism. Video Evidence!

kidfury

Duke status
Oct 14, 2017
"That Nazi? I’ve had his life in my hands more times than I can count. And the cholos, they have too. And they’ve had mine..."

Awesome.

FecalFace

Duke status
Nov 21, 2008
The Californias
Duffy said:
Honest question...

Are you on the autism spectrum or have you been diagnosed with any mental disorders?

It just st struck me that no mentally stable, open minded and emotionally healthy person would post what you do here.

If so, I apologize for the harsh words I directed at you.

I'm only an asshole to bragging assholes like you.

Even a dummy like you should be able to see that.

Also, eat sh!t and die? :shrug:

Duffy LaCoronilla

Duke status
Apr 27, 2016
FecalFace said:
Duffy said:
Honest question...

Are you on the autism spectrum or have you been diagnosed with any mental disorders?

It just st struck me that no mentally stable, open minded and emotionally healthy person would post what you do here.

If so, I apologize for the harsh words I directed at you.

I'm only an asshole to bragging assholes like you.

Even a dummy like you should be able to see that.

Also, eat sh!t and die? :shrug:
If the factual statements about aspects of my life seem like bragging to you it’s more a reflection on the sorry state of your own life.

I don’t think I’m anything special at all and I haven’t posted anything here about me that I feel is remarkable. . I’m acutely aware of just how meaningless my life is. Within a generation or two it will be as if I never existed at all.

All in all pretty unremarkable.

Pretty sad for you that you think my mundane ruminations about the goings on in my life amount to braggadocio.

StuAzole

Duke status
Jan 22, 2016
1whoknows said:
Duffy said:
[

As far as your “racists training BJJ” comment...i’ll just say the guys I train with all train together and we all look after each other. There’s more love and care and trust among us than you will find just about anywhere. That Nazi? I’ve had his life in my hands more times than I can count. And the cholos, they have too. And they’ve had mine...
That's erBB gold right there.
He's either exaggerating the nature of BJJ or he needs a new gym pronto.

Duffy LaCoronilla

Duke status
Apr 27, 2016
StuAzole said:
1whoknows said:
Duffy said:
[

As far as your “racists training BJJ” comment...i’ll just say the guys I train with all train together and we all look after each other. There’s more love and care and trust among us than you will find just about anywhere. That Nazi? I’ve had his life in my hands more times than I can count. And the cholos, they have too. And they’ve had mine...
Cut off blood flow to the brain and before long you dead.

Itriggeralot

Gerry Lopez status
Dec 16, 2015
Coney Island
Duffy said:
StuAzole said:
1whoknows said:
Duffy said:
[

That's it. Keep going....

Not too much longer till the inevitable erbb breakdown with the threats and all :monkey:

Always a fun sight to see! :roflmao:

Josh Smoshy
Stuart Lanning
MJO Junkie...

We will add you to the list!

StuAzole

Duke status
Jan 22, 2016
Duffy said:
StuAzole said:
1whoknows said:
Duffy said:
[

Not even Joel Jitsu is as core as you are!

brukuns

Tom Curren status
Mar 5, 2014
Sao Paulo/Brazil
StuAzole said:
Duffy said:
StuAzole said:
1whoknows said:
Duffy said:
[

dude, don't provoke a person who's good friends with gangbangers and nazis, that can't be good for you.

Duffy LaCoronilla

Duke status
Apr 27, 2016
GromsMom said:
Duffy said:
StuAzole said:
1whoknows said:
Duffy said:
[

That's it. Keep going....

Not too much longer till the inevitable erbb breakdown with the threats and all :monkey:

Always a fun sight to see! :roflmao:

Josh Smoshy
Stuart Lanning
MJO Junkie...

We will add you to the list!
I haven’t threatened anyone (and I never would). I’m just explaining that we practice an art where the object is strangulation (and joint destruction). Everytime one of my training partners catches me in a choke and I have to tap, he has my life in his hands. He let’s go and we’re back at it. He holds on for a few seconds I go to sleep. He holds on still and after a few minutes I’m a dead man.

I don’t see how the above explaination constitutes (even remotely) to a threat to anyone here.

Duffy LaCoronilla

Duke status
Apr 27, 2016
StuAzole said:
Duffy said:
StuAzole said:
1whoknows said:
Duffy said:
[

Joel toys with me. He’s on a whole different level.

Duffy LaCoronilla

Duke status
Apr 27, 2016
dude, don't provoke a person who's good friends with gangbangers and nazis, that can't be good for you.
Lol.

And they’re former gangbangers.

I also train with software engineers, a spine surgeon, a couple of pro surfers, a couple of actors, construction company owner and his employees, students, landscapers, a psychologist, waiters.... and I teach kids jiu jitsu (along with former gangbangers).

You guys need to calm down.

Ifallalot

Duke status
Dec 17, 2008
Duffy said:
I haven’t threatened anyone (and I never would). I’m just explaining that we practice an art where the object is strangulation (and joint destruction). Everytime one of my training partners catches me in a choke and I have to tap, he has my life in his hands. He let’s go and we’re back at it. He holds on for a few seconds I go to sleep. He holds on still and after a few minutes I’m a dead man.

I don’t see how the above explaination constitutes (even remotely) to a threat to anyone here.
It doesn't. Its just Fecal talking to himself with his trolls right now

Probably jerking off so hard he just stuck a finger up his butt

kidfury

Duke status
Oct 14, 2017
ifallalot said:
[ Its just Fecal talking to himself with his trolls right now

That was a kind of incel-ish put down, no?

FecalFace

Duke status
Nov 21, 2008
The Californias
brukuns said:
StuAzole said:
Duffy said:
StuAzole said:
1whOkmows said:
Don't forget the international arms dealer!

But it's okay, he's a good guy (childhood friend).

Ifallalot

Duke status
Dec 17, 2008
1whoknows said:
ifallalot said:
[ Its just Fecal talking to himself with his trolls right now

That was a kind of incel-ish put down, no?
Incels only put down women while simultaneously contemplating suicide.