Powerball Winner from Morro Bay

QuadFin

Gerry Lopez status
Oct 10, 2018
Saw in news Powerball winning ticket sold in Morro Bay on the Central Coast. Don't we have some guys from there?

Will you build wave pool for erBB?

$700m

grapedrink

Duke status
May 21, 2011
A Beach
Saw in news Powerball winning ticket sold in Morro Bay on the Central Coast. Don't we have some guys from there?

Will you build wave pool for erBB?

$700m
There's a few of us. At first I hoped it wasn't the liquor store down the street. When it goes over a half bil I will sometimes buy a ticket and forgot to do that this time.

Then I heard it was the Albertsons, and realized that they are going to get a million just for selling the ticket, instead of the liquor store down the street that is owned by a cool young Dad. Would've been stoked for him :computer::violin:

Reactions: Jonahbrah

grapedrink

Duke status
May 21, 2011
A Beach
Winning ticket was purchased from Albertsons. For some reason I can't picture Rice shopping there. Maybe it was Grapedrink?
Are you ilking me as an Albertsons shopper? You take that back right now!!!! :cursing::shameonyou: :ban: :roflmao:
I avoid the Albertsons/Safeways/Vons/Ralphs family grocery stores like the plague, especially the one in Morro Bay. The last 2 times I bought beef there it was rotten, one of the times horribly so. Their produce section is impressive though :computer:

Reactions: RemyXO

RemyXO

Michael Peterson status
Mar 12, 2003
San Luis Obispo
Are you ilking me as an Albertsons shopper? You take that back right now!!!! :cursing::shameonyou: :ban: :roflmao:
I avoid the Albertsons/Safeways/Vons/Ralphs family grocery stores like the plague, especially the one in Morro Bay. The last 2 times I bought beef there it was rotten, one of the times horribly so. Their produce section is impressive though :computer:
:roflmao:I just figured you went there for their fine wine selection.

• Haha
Reactions: jkb and grapedrink

TheEl

Billy Hamilton status
Oct 31, 2010
Publix has been and always will be the greatest grocery store on gods green earth. Say any different and i'll stab you with an alligator.

sizzld1

Phil Edwards status
Mar 31, 2009
I thought this thread was going to be in reference to the guy that got hit by a GWS up there yesterday.

sizzld1

Phil Edwards status
Mar 31, 2009
Do tell...
I was spacing out....the intial story I saw said Bodega Bay - not Morro. And, upon further inspection it was Salmon Creek anyway. Lol. My bad.