Subway

Administrator
Staff member
Dec 31, 2008
LBNY
Rumson? Ho brah. Social elites.

to keep this political.

View attachment 141996
Lmao my friends are the “poor ones” whose house is only worth about 2.5 right now. Dude is a modestly successful insurance executive but has a stash of family money to actually afford that zip code. As affluent as they are; they really are working class compared to most others in their zip code. I think rumson is consistently in the top 10 wealthiest zips in the country.

There are some absurdly gorgeous estates along the navesink or whatever that river is, and some absurdly gaudy ones. NJ is cray like that. You can have impeccable taste visually bombarded by a gold leafed thermo nuclear eye sore built by the oligarch across the creek

afoaf

Duke status
Jun 25, 2008
Lmao my friends are the “poor ones” whose house is only worth about 2.5 right now. Dude is a modestly successful insurance executive but has a stash of family money to actually afford that zip code. As affluent as they are; they really are working class compared to most others in their zip code. I think rumson is consistently in the top 10 wealthiest zips in the country.

There are some absurdly gorgeous estates along the navesink or whatever that river is, and some absurdly gaudy ones. NJ is cray like that. You can have impeccable taste visually bombarded by a gold leafed thermo nuclear eye sore built by the oligarch across the creek
do you guys have Armenians out there?

you should see what the fkn Armenians do to neighborhoods out here....it's fkn unreal

I'm looking at you, La Cañada!

Bayview

Billy Hamilton status
Dec 21, 2009
NJ
do you guys have Armenians out there?

you should see what the fkn Armenians do to neighborhoods out here....it's fkn unreal

I'm looking at you, La Cañada!
Ever hear of hovnanian homes? There’s a presence but not like la.

you should see what the Jews do to deal nj between Memorial Day and Labor Day. Bananas. Houses sit empty 9 months and then boom, full on rent an interior. Start taking over public beaches, blocking access, park in the only 4 spots of street parking while a 400ft driveway with 4 car garage sits empty To block the riff raff. Etc etc.

the Navasink is pretty boss, some epic veiws and homes.

Reactions: Subway
Status
Not open for further replies.