Political Meme Thread II

Duffy LaCoronilla

Duke status
Apr 27, 2016
Since it's the Babylon Bee it's not true, right? It's a joke.
Ukraine is littered with nazis.

Yes, the prez is Jew but a huge portion of their military are full on nazis.

All of those lefties who “stand with Ukraine” are standing with nazis.

kidfury

Duke status
Oct 14, 2017
podcasts are more for women, right? They listen when they're cleaning house, cooking dinner, getting their nails done.

• Love
Reactions: grapedrink

Ifallalot

Duke status
Dec 17, 2008
Great question - almost impossible - I listen to podcasts of those that have proven themselves time and again w finding the truth
These boomers (of both mind and body) won’t ever accept we’re in a new media age

they will only believe legacy media sources they agree with

Reactions: schex

Duffy LaCoronilla

Duke status
Apr 27, 2016
podcasts are more for women, right? They listen when they're cleaning house, cooking dinner, getting their nails done.
Only those true crime podcasts. Chicks dig stories about serial killers, rape and torture for some reason.…

”Simply put, women may feel a sense of secondhand relief when watching other women in dangerous situations because they’re glad they’re not there – and because they feel they might learn something from watching.”

Oh, it’s because they like to hear about other women being raped and murdered.

kidfury

Duke status
Oct 14, 2017
Great question - almost impossible - I listen to podcasts of those that have proven themselves time and again w finding the truth
I guess the obvious question is - these podcasters, those who find the truth, what podcasts do THEY listen to?