Please watch to the end....then comment.

FecalFace

Duke status
Nov 21, 2008
The Californias
Your video is as dumb as you.

It starts with a false dichotomy that not giving retards access to guns will not to anything to prevent mass shootings because "gun is an inanimate object".

Do you know how many times you've been told how dumb this is?

We explained to you nicely and here you are again repeating the same insane falsehoods.

What is wrong with you?

sizzld1

Phil Edwards status
Mar 31, 2009
FecalFace said:
Your video is as dumb as you.

It starts with a false dichotomy that not giving retards access to guns will not to anything to prevent mass shootings because "gun is an inanimate object".

Do you know how many times you've been told how dumb this is?

We explained to you nicely and here you are again repeating the same insane falsehoods.

What is wrong with you?
Exactly. Just another daily affirmation that GromsDad is mentally ill and/or deficient.

FecalFace

Duke status
Nov 21, 2008
The Californias
Halfecesaz said:
FecalFace said:

Oh lookie, the resident shrieker learned a new phrase. How many times will xe use it incorrectly today. 'Member when everyone was screeched at as a fascist? Those were the days.
I did that just for Janitor.

How you been MJOJunkie / theFly?

Still hitting the bottle?

Houses not selling? :bawling:

Itriggeralot

Gerry Lopez status
Dec 16, 2015
Coney Island
FecalFace said:
Halfecesaz said:
FecalFace said:

Oh lookie, the resident shrieker learned a new phrase. How many times will xe use it incorrectly today. 'Member when everyone was screeched at as a fascist? Those were the days.
I did that just for Janitor.

How you been MJOJunkie / theFly?

Still hitting the bottle?

Houses not selling? :bawling:
:laughingpointing: :laughingpointing:

Itriggeralot

Gerry Lopez status
Dec 16, 2015
Coney Island
GromsDad said:
Please don't comment unless you've watched the video in its entirety. Please honestly answer the question posed at the end. Thanks you.

[video:youtube]f0WgYfqgoHQ[/video]
My ad blocker isn't allowing me to watch it on youtube...

Can you provide me with an alternative link?

the janitor

Tom Curren status
Mar 28, 2003
north of the bridge
ok, upon review I think this video does contain at least one false dichotomy, something along the lines of: "after watching this video, you can have only one of two reactions... there is no in betweeen, you have to pick one"

also, it wasn't anywhere close to funny or entertaining. And that's coming from someone that actually agrees with some of the points they made about AR-15s.

I think the question he asked at the very end was "did you enjoy this video?" NO, I want my 12 minutes back :cussing:

FecalFace

Duke status
Nov 21, 2008
The Californias
Halfecesaz said:
Houses are selling like latkes. Not sure why that matters to you. Save up enough to put down a deposit and we can talk. Till then, keep acting like that crab in a bucket you fvcking turd.

What happened to MJOJunkie handle?

Banned for being a vile piece of sh!t?

Beat it kook.

Hope R32 comes to his senses and bans your IP for good.

Also, free OT. :poke:

FecalFace

Duke status
Nov 21, 2008
The Californias
the janitor said:
ok, upon review I think this video does contain at least one false dichotomy, something along the lines of: "after watching this video, you can have only one of two reactions... there is no in betweeen, you have to pick one"

also, it wasn't anywhere close to funny or entertaining. And that's coming from someone that actually agrees with some of the points they made about AR-15s.

I think the question he asked at the very end was "did you enjoy this video?" NO, I want my 12 minutes back :cussing:
:roflmao:

Okay good try..

But you skipped several other false dichotomies in the video.

Like the one I mentioned.

What happened to nuance? :shrug:

Nov 15, 2016
That was a sad video. Biased and pretty emotional display from that dude. Nukes are pretty damn powerful and havnt killed as many people as guns so we shouldn't ban/control/denuke; same argument that guy made in regards to hand guns. I aint got a problem with military style guns but do we need banana clips and bump stocks? If so, just do some precautionary screening of the applicant jeeez. How is that anti 2nd ammendment? And how is that dildo gonna be effected by raising the age to buy a gun or if ARs are banned and existing ones grandfathered in? Its like watching startrek diehards at comicon try to defend their lame ass show. I truly think americans have got it so good that we are just bored and get hyped up on sh!t that doesn't have any effect on our personal lives.

Phi1

Phil Edwards status
May 21, 2002
Hell Cajon, Ca
I'm super liberal but don't think banning AR15s will end mass killings.

Canada allows most weapons used in mass killings but they do a better job of determining who should have them.

A few things:

1. I know you like to claim liberals blame inanimate objects rather than the shooter. But don't you think there's a reason they choose that platform? (semi auto with detachable high capacity magazine) Do you think they could do the same damage if they had to reload a lever action, revolver or semi auto shotgun? Yes, I know they make speed loaders for revolvers. Probably not as efficient as a magazine, otherwise LEO's and military would still be using them.

2. Sure, liberals get confused with the auto vs semi auto detail. Do you really think it would make a difference in the body counts if they actually got a hold of a full auto weapon? I doubt it.