Playa Grande, Guanacaste, Costa Rica Surf Casita

Pescado713

Nep status
May 2, 2019
Available starting Mar 15, surf casita all the way up on Montana y Mar road above the great beachbreak Playa Grande + short drive to catch a boat to Witch's/Ollies or party in Tamarindo across the estero. Surf zones in Playa Langosta, Avellanes & Playa Negra all a reasonable drive away that I make on a regular basis. Las Baulas National Park just the other side of mountain. 2BR, 1BA, a/c in every room, house is 1 yr old, new refrigerator, outdoor gas grill, indoor convection stove. Clean, neat, safe area w/tons of wildlife. $500 per week, we have (2) 4wd vehicles available for rent if needed. My wife is making me post this so she will be the one you are dealing with. All you need is your boards. Pura Vida. PM for more info.

Pescado713

Nep status
May 2, 2019
Available starting Mar 15, surf casita all the way up on Montana y Mar road above the great beachbreak Playa Grande + short drive to catch a boat to Witch's/Ollies or party in Tamarindo across the estero. Surf zones in Playa Langosta, Avellanes & Playa Negra all a reasonable drive away that I make on a regular basis. Las Baulas National Park just the other side of mountain. 2BR, 1BA, a/c in every room, house is 1 yr old, new refrigerator, outdoor gas grill, indoor convection stove. Clean, neat, safe area w/tons of wildlife. $500 per week, we have (2) 4wd vehicles available for rent if needed. My wife is making me post this so she will be the one you are dealing with. All you need is your boards. Pura Vida. PM for more info.
Rented until April 1, available after that.