Pink Pussyhats: Racist

hammies

Duke status
Apr 8, 2006
BillyOcean said:
https://www.freep.com/story/news/2018/01/10/pink-pussyhats-feminists-hats-womens-march/1013630001/

AAAAAND offensive to trans too!

Damn!

Racism and transphobia strike again
This is awesome! You can't make this sh!t up. They're like progressive versions of InfoWars subscribers.

It seems like people on the left and people on the right are all in a mad race to see who can be the most extreme, self-righteous, and contentious people they can be. Thank God I take my daily apathy pill.

GDaddy

Duke status
Jan 17, 2006
Carlsbad
According to a CNN exit polling (if you can believe any poll from that election cycle)

CNN Exit polls for 2016 election

52% of men voted for Trump
54% of women voted for Hillary

57% of married men voted for Trump
38% of married men voted for Hillary

49% of married women voted for Hillary
47% of married women voted for Trump

46% of unmarried men voted for Hillary
44% of unmarried men voted for Trump

63% of unmarried women voted for Hillary
32% of unmarried women voted for Trump

GDaddy

Duke status
Jan 17, 2006
Carlsbad
So you're not at all curious why the split between married women was so different than the split between unmarried women?

Billy Ocean

Duke status
Jan 7, 2017
Oprah2020 said:
Autoprax said:
Please do.
I used to be
afraid of my pussy,
thought it looked loose
and unusually mushy.

I thought my first time
having sex
would be lights off
in an insecure mess.

I'd been told
"they're all unique"
but I'd look at mine, teary eyed
and couldn't even speak.

It wasn't until I went
lights on with a girl
and I still thought she was
the most beautiful thing in the world

that I realized how
she felt the same
and we only put
our own bodies to shame.

So I want to write an ode
to my beautiful vagina
and give her the love
she deserves.

An ode to Gayle my love
:rockin:

We are all pink on the inside!

bird.LA

Rabbitt Bartholomew status
Jul 14, 2002
LA
GDaddy said:
So you're not at all curious why the split between married women was so different than the split between unmarried women?
According to my analysis, it appears that people who are getting laid voted for Clinton by and large. People who are not voted Trump. Interesting findings.

GDaddy

Duke status
Jan 17, 2006
Carlsbad
I would suggest that the first step of an analysis is to look at the data. You know, that pesky process where the moral judgment comes *after* the analysis of the data rather that in lieu of it.

In the above, you have apparently come to a conclusion that's based on an assumption (single people get laid more) that isn't supported by the evidence.

What is the "normal" frequency of sex?

It’s human nature to wonder whether you are having more or less sex than others. But it’s a difficult question to answer.

Many factors can influence how often people have sex. Relationship status, health, and age can all play a role. Couples who are in the early “honeymoon” stage of their relationship may have sex frequently. As the relationship progresses, the rate might slow down. If they are busy with work or childcare, they might not have as much time for sex as they used to. If they have an illness or chronic pain, they might have less sex – but that might change if they’re feeling better.

The Kinsey Institute’s 2010 National Survey of Sexual Health and Behavior provides us with some statistics on the sexual frequency of men and women. Much depended on whether the respondents were single, partnered, or married.

Men

• Only 2% of single men between the ages of 18 and 24 had sex 4 or more times per week, but 21% of married men did.
• Just under half of married men between the ages of 25 and 49 had sex a few times per month to weekly. This was the highest rate in this age category.
• Age was not necessarily a deterrent to sexual frequency. Thirteen percent of single men age 70 and older had sex a few times per month to weekly. For partnered and married men in this age group, the rates were 63% and 15% respectively.

Women

• About 5% of single women between the ages of 18 and 24 had sex 4 or more times per week, but 24% of married women did.
• Like the men, just under half of the women between the ages of 25 and 59 had sex a few times per month to weekly, more than their single and partnered peers.
• Sexual frequency did decrease with age for women, although almost a quarter of partnered women over age 70 had sex more than 4 times a week, according to the survey.

Even if men and women do have sex more frequently, it doesn’t mean they are happier. Researchers from Carnegie Mellon University conducted a study of 64 couples between the ages of 35 and 65. Half the couples were instructed to double their weekly frequency; the other half were given no such instructions.
The couples answered questions about their sexual activity and their happiness. Those who had sex more frequently were not any happier. In fact, their levels of happiness decreased a bit. It appeared that being told to have more sex made it lose some of its spontaneity and excitement.

Remember that every couple is different. The “right” frequency is one that satisfies both partners. It may take time to figure this out, but putting the focus on intimacy, communication, and bonding with a partner is more important than worrying about numbers, targets, or the sexual frequency of other couples.

It’s also possible that one partner wants to have sex more or less frequently than the other. Communication is critical here, as couples need to make compromises. A qualified sex therapist can help partners with that negotiation.
So since your underlying "moar sex" assumption isn't supported, we come back to the question: why do you think the split between married women was so different than the split between unmarried women?

GDaddy

Duke status
Jan 17, 2006
Carlsbad
FecalFace said:
It's always facsinating watching you look at the data and then make up the correlation that's simply not there.
Re-read for content. Maybe it will register better if you read it out loud and without adding your own internal feelz to those statements.

I didn't make any correlation. What I did was search for and bring the datapoint to the discussion and use it as the basis for asking a question.

The data is saying that married women as a group voted very differently than unmarried women. I didn't make that data up, all I did was repeat the reference. Rice came back with an unsupported assumption that I already knew from prior reading was not supported by the facts, so I went and hunted down a reference for that, too.

GDaddy

Duke status
Jan 17, 2006
Carlsbad
I hate to ask, but since you bring it up: when you guys do get around to doing your thing, which of you is on top?

Asking for a friend.

FecalFace

Duke status
Nov 21, 2008
The Californias
GDaddy said:
FecalFace said:
It's always facsinating watching you look at the data and then make up the correlation that's simply not there.
Re-read for content. Maybe it will register better if you read it out loud and without adding your own internal feelz to those statements.

I didn't make any correlation. What I did was search for and bring the datapoint to the discussion and use it as the basis for asking a question.

The data is saying that married women as a group voted very differently than unmarried women. I didn't make that data up, all I did was repeat the reference. Rice came back with an unsupported assumption that I already knew from prior reading was not supported by the facts, so I went and hunted down a reference for that, too.
WTF was the point of your original post or the poll you posted?

What's the correlation between marriage and how people vote?

Rice didn’t even post in this thread. You lost it.

GDaddy

Duke status
Jan 17, 2006
Carlsbad
You're right, it was Bird. My mistake.

The comment was that women who voted for Trump were punching themselves in the face, so I thought that the data that shows that a certain group of those women apparently disagree might add to the discussion. It's particularly interesting when considering that women comprise the majority of the electorate.

What do you think are possible reasons for why married women vote that differently from the unmarried women?

VonMeister

Duke status
Apr 26, 2013
JOE BIDENS RAPE FINGER
GDaddy said:

The comment was that women who voted for Trump were punching themselves in the face, so I thought that the data that shows that a certain group of those women apparently disagree might add to the discussion. It's particularly interesting when considering that women comprise the majority of the electorate.

What do you think are possible reasons for why married women vote that differently from the unmarried women?
A democrat couldn't answer that. Democrats are the party of group think. When someone has a different opinion than theirs they are baffled and fall back to the "everyone who thinks differently is stupid" position.

FecalFace

Duke status
Nov 21, 2008
The Californias
GDaddy said:

I just don’t understand what marriage has to do with how you vote.

It’s like when C_S claims that Hitler was murderous because he was an atheist. (He wasn’t)
Or when you try to make correlation between increase in gun ownership and drop in crime.

It’s disingenuous.

Maybe if the poll was based on the education level, it would make sense.

Billy Ocean

Duke status
Jan 7, 2017
GDaddy said:
I would suggest that the first step of an analysis is to look at the data. You know, that pesky process where the moral judgment comes *after* the analysis of the data rather that in lieu of it.

In the above, you have apparently come to a conclusion that's based on an assumption (single people get laid more) that isn't supported by the evidence.

It’s human nature to wonder whether you are having more or less sex than others. But it’s a difficult question to answer.

Many factors can influence how often people have sex. Relationship status, health, and age can all play a role. Couples who are in the early “honeymoon” stage of their relationship may have sex frequently. As the relationship progresses, the rate might slow down. If they are busy with work or childcare, they might not have as much time for sex as they used to. If they have an illness or chronic pain, they might have less sex – but that might change if they’re feeling better.

The Kinsey Institute’s 2010 National Survey of Sexual Health and Behavior provides us with some statistics on the sexual frequency of men and women. Much depended on whether the respondents were single, partnered, or married.

Men

• Only 2% of single men between the ages of 18 and 24 had sex 4 or more times per week, but 21% of married men did.
• Just under half of married men between the ages of 25 and 49 had sex a few times per month to weekly. This was the highest rate in this age category.
• Age was not necessarily a deterrent to sexual frequency. Thirteen percent of single men age 70 and older had sex a few times per month to weekly. For partnered and married men in this age group, the rates were 63% and 15% respectively.

Women

• About 5% of single women between the ages of 18 and 24 had sex 4 or more times per week, but 24% of married women did.
• Like the men, just under half of the women between the ages of 25 and 59 had sex a few times per month to weekly, more than their single and partnered peers.
• Sexual frequency did decrease with age for women, although almost a quarter of partnered women over age 70 had sex more than 4 times a week, according to the survey.

Even if men and women do have sex more frequently, it doesn’t mean they are happier. Researchers from Carnegie Mellon University conducted a study of 64 couples between the ages of 35 and 65. Half the couples were instructed to double their weekly frequency; the other half were given no such instructions.
The couples answered questions about their sexual activity and their happiness. Those who had sex more frequently were not any happier. In fact, their levels of happiness decreased a bit. It appeared that being told to have more sex made it lose some of its spontaneity and excitement.

Remember that every couple is different. The “right” frequency is one that satisfies both partners. It may take time to figure this out, but putting the focus on intimacy, communication, and bonding with a partner is more important than worrying about numbers, targets, or the sexual frequency of other couples.

It’s also possible that one partner wants to have sex more or less frequently than the other. Communication is critical here, as couples need to make compromises. A qualified sex therapist can help partners with that negotiation.
So since your underlying "moar sex" assumption isn't supported, we come back to the question: why do you think the split between married women was so different than the split between unmarried women?
You can’t just look at the raw numbers

You need to consider risk adjusted return

I had sex 17 times in 2017

That is technically at the low end of “average” based on the above numbers

However, I have all my capital locked up in this bitch

Even at the higher end of average it is not worth it

Autoprax

Duke status
Jan 24, 2011
Vagina Point
Sex for me is long periods of drought. Then when it rains it pours. The girl is walking around with a hurt pussy for weeks.