People who deserve to die of COVID-19

grapedrink

Duke status
May 21, 2011
A Beach
The local humane society posted to IG asking people not to donate blankets or anything with soft surfaces that can absorb the virus. Below is the reply from some central valley chick:

dumb chick: "I don't understand alot stuff you arent accepting is US made and alot dog food comes from china"

HS: "that’s not the issue. The issue is that items with soft surfaces could potentially carry the virus and we have to be exceptionally careful right now about what comes IN to the shelters."

dumb chick: "never thought about that"

Checked her IG:

"ᴘʀᴏᴜᴅ ᴍᴀᴍᴀ ᴛᴏ ᴛʜʀᴇᴇ ʟɪᴛᴛʟᴇs
ᴘᴏsɪᴛɪᴠᴇ ᴠɪʙᴇs ✌
ʜᴀᴛᴇʀs ɢᴏɴɴᴀ ʜᴀᴛᴇ ♠
ᴍᴏᴛᴏᴄʀᴏss
ᴊᴇsᴜs ɪs ᴍʏ ʜᴏᴍɪᴇ
ᴏɪʟ ʜᴜsᴛʟᴇʀ
ᴍᴍᴀ "'
Oil hustler as in she sells essential oils :ROFLMAO: :poop:

ElOgro

Duke status
Dec 3, 2010
The local humane society posted to IG asking people not to donate blankets or anything with soft surfaces that can absorb the virus. Below is the reply from some central valley chick:

dumb chick: "I don't understand alot stuff you arent accepting is US made and alot dog food comes from china"

HS: "that’s not the issue. The issue is that items with soft surfaces could potentially carry the virus and we have to be exceptionally careful right now about what comes IN to the shelters."

Checked her IG:

ᴘᴏsɪᴛɪᴠᴇ ᴠɪʙᴇs ✌
ʜᴀᴛᴇʀs ɢᴏɴɴᴀ ʜᴀᴛᴇ ♠
ᴍᴏᴛᴏᴄʀᴏss
ᴊᴇsᴜs ɪs ᴍʏ ʜᴏᴍɪᴇ
ᴏɪʟ ʜᴜsᴛʟᴇʀ
ᴍᴍᴀ "'
Steak? ;)

• Haha
Reactions: grapedrink

GWS_2

Miki Dora status
Aug 3, 2019
My cat wanders through the neighborhood at night. I've been told he has a regular route that has him visiting most of my neighbors. I sneeze and cough on him before I send him out the door. Pet the kitty assholes. Typhoid Tabby is coming. All your toilet paper belongs me.

sirfun

Duke status
Apr 26, 2008
U.S.A.

Autoprax

Duke status
Jan 24, 2011
Vagina Point
IF you had to pick between you and your dog getting sick and dying, who you gonna pick?

Sure, he's a loyal pal but . . . .

sirfun

Duke status
Apr 26, 2008
U.S.A.

It really has gotten to the point of being treasonous. I hate to use that word but that’s what it is.
GUILLOTINE !! )

I hate to use the word !! )

:)

JeffRSpicoli

Nep status
Aug 9, 2019

GUILLOTINE !! )

I hate to use the word !! )

:)
Yeah scummy stuff that has even outraged some on Trump TV.

And for the “know one could have known” defense

Ifallalot

Duke status
Dec 17, 2008

Checked her IG:

ᴘᴏsɪᴛɪᴠᴇ ᴠɪʙᴇs ✌
ʜᴀᴛᴇʀs ɢᴏɴɴᴀ ʜᴀᴛᴇ ♠
ᴍᴏᴛᴏᴄʀᴏss
ᴊᴇsᴜs ɪs ᴍʏ ʜᴏᴍɪᴇ
ᴏɪʟ ʜᴜsᴛʟᴇʀ
ᴍᴍᴀ "'
MMA

Billy Ocean

Duke status
Jan 7, 2017

Checked her IG:

ᴘᴏsɪᴛɪᴠᴇ ᴠɪʙᴇs ✌
ʜᴀᴛᴇʀs ɢᴏɴɴᴀ ʜᴀᴛᴇ ♠
ᴍᴏᴛᴏᴄʀᴏss
ᴊᴇsᴜs ɪs ᴍʏ ʜᴏᴍɪᴇ
ᴏɪʟ ʜᴜsᴛʟᴇʀ
ᴍᴍᴀ "'
I would say this makes you a hater :p

• Haha

Ifallalot

Duke status
Dec 17, 2008
Too bad this is a Boomer Doomer instead of a Teen Screener

From our school

We have been experiencing a fair amount of vandalism this past week. A few examples - The covers on the outside lights have been shattered. Lights have been pulled down. Classrooms have been gotten into. Trash has been left and soil in our garden has been thrown around. So far over several thousands of dollars in damage has been done.

I am asking all ****** neighbors to please keep an eye on the property and call the police if you see anything suspicious.

I have made a police report. Pictures of some of the teenagers we have seen on campus have been turned into the police. If you have video - please check it and let me know if you see anyone entering the campus. Please share it with me and I will get it to the HB police department.

If you have teenagers or your neighbors have teenagers, please tell them to not come onto the school campus. I know sometimes they just want to 'hang out', but the school is not the place to be right now.

Thank you so much for your support.